Naruto: Clan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Jishaku, Hiromasa
Angel Vs Madara Emptyby Hiromasa Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:17 pm

» The General's Info
Angel Vs Madara Emptyby Mashiro Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:47 am

» A few suggestions
Angel Vs Madara Emptyby Mashiro Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:25 am

» Soul Searching
Angel Vs Madara Emptyby WebMaster Account Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:12 pm

» Event:Assassinate Fugetsu Amegai
Angel Vs Madara Emptyby The One-Above-All Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:04 pm

» Angel Vs Madara
Angel Vs Madara Emptyby The One-Above-All Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:10 pm

» A Fresh Wind is Blowing
Angel Vs Madara Emptyby Mashiro Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:12 am

» Shudan's Updates
Angel Vs Madara Emptyby Shudan Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:38 pm

» Shudan's Jutsu
Angel Vs Madara Emptyby Psychosis Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:11 pm

Top posting users this week
No user
Poll
Staff
~Owners~
Eversoris

Psychosis
~Admin~

~Mod~
Mei Uchiha

Kitaro
Zento
Lord Hiromasa
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto: Clan Wars© Eversoris

©opyright
All items in this forum belong to their perspective creators, the concept of the Naruto Franchise is ©opyright of Masashi Kishimoto. The Naruto: Clan Wars is ©opyright of the creator and founders Eversoris, Psychosis & Taiga. Non-Canon items that are created here are not to be tampered with unless you have users permission, all items from Masashi Kishimoto's series Naruto Series may not be claimed as original works.
Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Tool

Angel Vs Madara

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The One-Above-All

The One-Above-All

Elements : Earth Wind

Angel Vs Madara Empty
PostSubject: Angel Vs Madara   Angel Vs Madara EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 11:45 pm

Angel’s Stats:

Angel had traveled out farther than she normally did to do her practice.  Normally she worked on her techniques but today she was doing visualization training with her puppets.  She had come up with a great idea to train using her puppets.  She would enter a trancelike state that allowed her to battle opponents over and over in her mind.  This training was as real as any other solo training, it allowed her to fight many enemies and she would attempt to finish them as fast as possible.  In the end all that mattered was the winner was the last to lose.  The image of a race popped into her mind but she pushed it out.  She drifted deeper into the trance like state that allowed her to fight to her maximum.

The surroundings was an open field the winds was blowing gently across there were no trees as far as the eye could see.  Nothing but open field.  The sky was blue and cloudless and the sun overhead lit the field like a summer’s day.  Angel stood concentrating on the scenery and everything around her.  The Byakugan pulsed to life and she examined the 5 puppets she currently held under her control.  Bargaining was a creepy looking severed hand.  It’s claw like nails dug into the earth at her 10 o’clock.  Denial stood by stoically two arms resting on its hips the other two resting on the hilts of its two Katana.  He covered her 5 o’clock.   Depression hovered ominously at 2 o’clock draped in the cloak Angel kept it in.  It added to the effect.  Finally Acceptance stood wings folded behind her to protect Angel’s 7.  Angel normally used this formation when “Diving into her Heart” as she called it.  Normally she was hit by a massive number of Enemies and she found that this was the best way to protect herself.  Finally her Gem in the collection.  The blade Sasori’s tail sat in her hand.  The massive blade normally weighed a lot but in Angel’s hands was like a twig.  Angel’s Outfit was specially designed for her as well.  Her Black combat outfit had special seal built into them that let her summon her last puppet Anger.  The purpose of the seal on her clothes was that it allowed the summoning of the puppet around her.  She had a couple weapons pouches that held 10 kunai, 10 shuriken, 10 paperbombs, 10 smokebombs, 10 meters of wire .  and 6 food pills that would regenerate her Chakra and Endurance.  It was a standard set of equipment being these battles usually lasted a few days.  Her senses rippled as she turned them outward to the max.  Her Mind’s Eye waiting to the smallest flicker telling her that her battle was beginning.
Back to top Go down
Lord Amen
Admin
Lord Amen

Elements : Wind, Water

Angel Vs Madara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Vs Madara   Angel Vs Madara EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 2:28 am

Important Information:

A crimson figure creeped upon the horizon. Its arm crossed, as it paused motionless. The figure was able to be accurately made out. The clanking of armor broke the silence as the wind began to blow. The figures head remained low not watching the women in front of him. His eyes closed briefly. His head lifted, revealing a Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. his chakra was pulsating through the eyes. His arms folded as he was motionless, allowing the wind to grace against his hair.

"It seems I've been summoned, for what purposes I do not know. You stand in formation ready to battle. Do you dare challenge a God?"

The celestial being concluded his words with hands signs.

Horse → Tiger

His lungs filled quickly with chakra, before expelling it out in a masterful flame. The orb bolted forward heading for the woman and her crew. Madara had struck first. He quickly chased after the flame, withdrawing his Katana from its sheathe. The blade reflected the bright lights from the sun onto neighboring objects. The speed of the legendary shinobi was quite, marvelous. He was faster than people could even dream of becoming. His speed made him something of a mere, imagination.

The man was encroaching on about 40 meters from the woman. His Mangekyou analyzed the situation making calculations and predictions of plausible reactions. It was quite the ability to wield puppets in the number that she was. One puppet alone was something to be gifted with, but to control 5 was a gift indeed. Sadly, this was not something Madara would not actually be impressed with. When one transcends the normal barriers of a shinobi to become a God amongst men, only another god can impact the view of another.

The idea of conversation became an after thought to the Uchiha. He was not concerned with knowing anything about the woman up until he actually began attacking. If she managed to survive the initial assault it may prompt him to pull information from out of her. But until then, her existence would be the only thing he was focusing on.

Techniques Used:
Back to top Go down
The One-Above-All

The One-Above-All

Angel Vs Madara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Vs Madara   Angel Vs Madara EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 1:27 pm

With her eyes closed she sensed the appearance of her challenger. It was something of a mystery. Normally in these training exercises several armies pitted their strength against hers. But now a lone warrior decided to challenge her. His chakra was indeed powerful. Likely second only to hers. He spoke to her but due to the distance she wasn’t able to make out what he said but his intentions reached her. It would be a glorious battle for supremacy. He fired a massive ball of fire towards Angel as a sign to begin the fight. The Man had already begun moving approaching her at a decent speed. She would have to be careful or else his speed might over take her. It also seemed that this man was of the Uchiha clan. Perhaps she had derived him from her study of ancient War Generals. Angel had fought many Uchiha before. They were a tricky bunch but as long as she didn’t look him directly in the eye she would have a chance. Her ocular jutsu was perfectly matched to fighting an Uchiha. This was probably why the Hyuuga were still a threat to the Uchiha even now.

The fireball exploded in a shower of dirt somewhere between them as an obvious cover for the next attack. Angel was comfortable with her power. She stood casually waiting on the man’s approach. Her finger twitched slightly and Denial drew a katana from its sheath and hefted it in one of its right and one of its left hands. The other puppets shuddered slightly but remained vigilant as to keep the gaps around her closed. However with one opponent she had no reason to engage further. She would wait as to conserve energy ending her Mind’s eye technique and focusing a fraction of her immense power into the blade of the weapon she was holding, infusing it with her chakra.

Techniques used:
Back to top Go down
The One-Above-All

The One-Above-All

Angel Vs Madara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Vs Madara   Angel Vs Madara EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 2:33 pm

The sword in her hand hummed in anticipation as the man drew near. She sent Denial out to engage the man further. He would dash toward him, and drawing another katana, would attempt to knock the blade out of the way and then he would attack with the other sword. Aiming for the neck to avoid any armor. The next blow would be placed under the arms. The last stroke would push through his cheek bone and into his brain. If this were to succeed The Mystery Ninja would die swiftly and painlessly. Angel would again have bested the hardest training module. If she had trouble she would try a new tactic. Moving Acceptance between her and the man facing the man and she would open Acceptance’s eyes and make a half snake sign. As the blow would land at that moment Angel made a half snake sign. This would slow the worlds down in Angel’s eyes as her time sped up. In a flash she would be behind the man though to her she would simply run around behind him. Swinging her blade she intended to cut clean through his body from head to groin. This most assuredly would kill him should the blow land.

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
The One-Above-All

The One-Above-All

Angel Vs Madara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Vs Madara   Angel Vs Madara EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 2:47 pm

the blade of her puppet pierced the man as stated and she saw the light fade from his eyes. Time was the great equalizer. All things end. But for now Angel had slain her foe and claimed victory and experience in battle once again. He looked so peaceful after death removed all the hatred and pride from his eyes. Now the Man was nothing more than the dirt in the ground. Likely though he would return angel would not mind fighting this opponent again. Angel opened her eyes and felt her Body grow stronger with the energies and strength that was brought from experience in her training. looked like the future was a bit brighter than she thought. With her new found powers she would be able to save this world.

[Prize: S-3]
Back to top Go down
Psychosis

Psychosis

Elements : Lightning, Wind, Magnetism

Angel Vs Madara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Vs Madara   Angel Vs Madara EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 5:09 pm

If you think you are getting S-3 due to some bullshit agreement with Ever, and winning said bullshit agreement because of time, you are higher than a rocket.
Back to top Go down
The One-Above-All

The One-Above-All

Angel Vs Madara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Vs Madara   Angel Vs Madara EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 8:57 pm

{I'm not High and I don't appreciate the implication.  I follow the rules. for some reason they don't seem important to you.  I have received my reward fair and square as I had been promised.  Honestly I don't see how much say you get in the matter.  Maybe if you started worrying about yourself and not trying to bring everyone else down, you would find that this game is actually a lot of fun, when people aren't mean to each other.  Psy you need to learn that you are not the one in control of other peoples lives.  Learn to take a step back and appreciate life as it happens instead of complaining about it.  If you have a problem with me go ahead and take that anger out IC.  That's where it belongs.}
Back to top Go down
Psychosis

Psychosis

Elements : Lightning, Wind, Magnetism

Angel Vs Madara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Vs Madara   Angel Vs Madara EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 3:24 am

I get plenty of say in the matter, or have you forgot what the word Co-owner means? This aint about you or me, this is about fairness. In all honesty, Ive been VERY lenient towards your disrespect and childishness. You turn a matter regarding you magically claiming S-3 into a matter about me 'controlling other peoples lives'. Listen up, I dont give a damn if you rape sixteen people IC with a donkey, I wont stop you for that. I dont care WHAT you do IC or OOC, but I DO care when you try and break the systems for no apparent reason. Dont even pretend that Ive been overly mean to you, Ive been damned kind towards you childish attitude where you seem to think everyone is against you and that you should be held on some kind of pedestal above others. Now I suggest you stop trying this pity party bullshit and act like a human being, because this shit wont fly with ANYONE. I dont even care if its Mei, Kit, or Zento, it wouldnt fly. 

Firstly, you are not getting a higher rank because of an ooc fight. It makes no sense and was said likely as a joke. 'but thats not fair' Oh dont even give me this one. The fact is, if we allowed this, we'd be doing it to everyone and getting nothing but complaints. 'but Ever said' I. Dont. Care. I am not Ever. My job is not to appease to you when you begin to cry, his is not either. I dont know why he acted nice towards you, but I suggest you stop thinking this is all about you. This is about the rules, systems, and EVERYONE as a WHOLE. Understood? I deeply hope so, because if you dont, Im going to simply quote this because it explains everything concerning my decision.

Secondly, you are CERTAINLY not getting S-3 in a fight you win ONLY because of an autohit. Its an OOC fight, nothing more, nothing less. Time does not matter in things like this. Why? Even if I allowed you to get S-3 from this bullshit idea, itd be a privilege not a right. The sheer fact that you have the audacity to respond to me in such a childish manner means Im taking away that privilege. YES, I have that power, both as Co-owner, and maker of the stat system. You seem to forget this isnt some kid's site, here we will follow the rules and systems because otherwise, we just get a jumbled mess of loathing and hatred for each other hidden behind pathetically developed masks. 

And finally, If I ever catch you talking like that to anyone again, staff or not, Im punishing you in the ways the RULES you claim to know say.

https://narutobl.rpg-board.net/t4-member-conduct

Disrespect of staff, disrespect of members, and of course, trying to circumvent the rules. This is the warning.
Back to top Go down
The One-Above-All

The One-Above-All

Angel Vs Madara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Vs Madara   Angel Vs Madara EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 1:10 pm

Sigh. Alright I understand your side of the situation. You laid it out piece by piece and it makes sense. I would have done with out the verbal attacks on my person but I suppose I asked for thatby saying you were mean. I apologize it won't happen again.

I assumed I was not going to get the rank. Long before we even started the match I quoted specifically what was going to happen. Everything other than me leaving the site has happened but I'm still hesitant because I really think you guys are trying to have a decent system. your system and rules are almost fair. If that were to ever happen this site would be a really good site to RP on. unfortunately there is still a little imbalance. please don't take this as a personal attack. I know you designed the rules system and you put a lot of work into it. But because of that I think you can see a little of where I'm coming from. The fury your showing is from someone even slightly disrespecting the effort that you have put out trying to make the site work. I grant you kudos for everything you have done. Hopefully you can see that even with all the work you've done that the job isn't finished yet.

Now as for calling me childish and telling me I'm crying about things, that is also disrespectful. now I understand as Co-owner you get special privileges and are allowed to harass whoever you like. Honestly not complaining about that. On top of that I was unaware that you were a co-owner or else I would not have said it didn't concern you. As a co-owner it does but I was unaware of that fact.

Now about this whole business I am willing to step down. honestly it was a terrible fight. I didn't do anything that deserves a rank up. HOWEVER. Fair or not when an admin or a mod or an Owner of the site says something, it is incredibly dishonorable to the site as a whole when the word of those who run it is untrustworthy. It doesn't matter how much I'm called childish. I am only a member. However I am also one of the most active most vocal members you have. In a business sense I would be valuable. BUT I think you guys fail to see how much I'm actually doing for the site. even if I am being a bit obnoxious sometimes, secretly I'm just bring to light some of the gaps in the rules. Yes I get upset and can complain a bit but if I didn't you would not see the imperfection as something structurally threatening.

Now I want to get back to defending some of the attacks you levied on me. First of all the childish quote. It is honestly uncalled for when I lay out my arguments in a clear concise unbiased way that states my case without attacking. Now I can see that it may be a little condescending sometimes but I mean it only because I know for a fact that if I was saying my opinions (which have no place in an argument) that I would have long since been banned. I speak with a tone that befits an older person speaking to a younger one. I'm not dumb or ignorant. I have graduated from a university and Have paid my debt to society. Yes I believe you deserve respect but I do as well. I give you respect in the way I speak to you and honestly if my words are grounds to bring in member conduct issues there is a problem with the justice system.

I'm going to quote some of the link you posted as your stance that I am breaking the rules.

Circumventing the rules: Coming back from bans unpermitted, breaking rules intentionally, abusing position etc.

I have not been banned from wich I came back from prematurely. I have not broken any rules intentionally. that would be doing something like intentionally godmodding someone when the rules state that that is forbidden. and as for abusing position....I don't have a position to abuse. That would be something like saying "I'm the Co-owner and I don't like you so I'm gonna give you a hard time." this is an over exaggeration as an example of what would be considered misconduct.

as for the aligations of disrespect you had a higher rank than I was aware of so my comments were definitely out of line. but I don't think anything I said was overly aggressive. Some of it was simply wrong. they however were not personal attacks. these however you did not abstain from in your post to me. As an Admin/mod/Co-owner you are able to give me the warning and I accept it. but maybe you should consider talking to me in the future, explain things. I've said this more than once but a major issue on the site that needs to be resolved is the hesitancy that some mods have with explaining things.

Now that I have methodically and succinctly laid out my side in an orderly fashion. I am not some child. I am an adult who is of some value to you. If we set anger aside and look at things rationally we will see, Yes I don't deserve the rank up from this fight. that was never in doubt. However what was in doubt this whole time was my abilities. I was told over and over again that I can't. I rose above the negativity. Yes I won due to a technicality. but do you know what happens if a sports team doesn't show for their match? Even if they don't show for their scrimage. They lose the match by forfeit. it doesn't come back on the opponent because how dare they show up where they were supposed to be at the time they were supposed to be there. The opponent gets a win. This is an example I'm not expecting to arbitrarily get a win out of this. I'm trying to say that the rules are in place for a reason. it's so these exact situations have a grounds on which the player can say "Yes I waited for X amount of time as stated and at that point the opponent lost." That is the essence behind rules to games.

Now I'm sure at this point you are simply furious with me for the only reason is I did not simply take your rebuke. I do applogize but I'm not the kind of person that allows myself to submit to what I feel is wrong. If you are angry consider that it is solely because in this argument I am your opponent. I am not being intentionally offensive in what I am stating I am simply stating my point of view.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angel Vs Madara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Vs Madara   Angel Vs Madara Empty

Back to top Go down

Angel Vs Madara
Page 1 of 1