Naruto: Clan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Jishaku, Hiromasa
Dojo de Shiva Emptyby Hiromasa Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:17 pm

» The General's Info
Dojo de Shiva Emptyby Mashiro Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:47 am

» A few suggestions
Dojo de Shiva Emptyby Mashiro Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:25 am

» Soul Searching
Dojo de Shiva Emptyby WebMaster Account Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:12 pm

» Event:Assassinate Fugetsu Amegai
Dojo de Shiva Emptyby The One-Above-All Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:04 pm

» Angel Vs Madara
Dojo de Shiva Emptyby The One-Above-All Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:10 pm

» A Fresh Wind is Blowing
Dojo de Shiva Emptyby Mashiro Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:12 am

» Shudan's Updates
Dojo de Shiva Emptyby Shudan Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:38 pm

» Shudan's Jutsu
Dojo de Shiva Emptyby Psychosis Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:11 pm

Top posting users this week
No user
Poll
Staff
~Owners~
Eversoris

Psychosis
~Admin~

~Mod~
Mei Uchiha

Kitaro
Zento
Lord Hiromasa
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto: Clan Wars© Eversoris

©opyright
All items in this forum belong to their perspective creators, the concept of the Naruto Franchise is ©opyright of Masashi Kishimoto. The Naruto: Clan Wars is ©opyright of the creator and founders Eversoris, Psychosis & Taiga. Non-Canon items that are created here are not to be tampered with unless you have users permission, all items from Masashi Kishimoto's series Naruto Series may not be claimed as original works.
Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Tool

Dojo de Shiva

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiva Hyuuga

Shiva Hyuuga

Elements : Fire, Wind

Dojo de Shiva Empty
PostSubject: Dojo de Shiva   Dojo de Shiva EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 7:15 am

Name: Deception Strike
Chakra Cost: 25
Force: N/A
Type: TaiGen (Gentle Fist)
Element: N/A
Hand Signs: Ram prior to initiating the Taijutsu technique it is to be melded with
Range: 10 meters
Requirements:
- Gentle Fist
- Train from Shiva Hyuuga

Description: The deception strike was developed by Shiva Hyuuga during her time training with one of her teachers.  He had showed her how genjutsu could be used to enhance the way the Hyuuga fought were most did not.  Keeping to his lessons she developed this technique to be basic, because as any teacher knows, it is the basics were we often find the most strength.

The genjutsu works by the user infusing their chakra into their strikes in the same way they form the gentle fist style.  In this way they mask their true attack.  The genjutsu itself has no other effects than to mask the true actions of the strike or taijutsu movement.  

-The duration of the technique is the duration of the taijutsu technique it is infused with
-Technique has a 2 post cool down
-The technique has several uses, a couple examples are listed below
     -The user could cause it to appear as if the right hand is striking upwards to the head, while in reality the left hand is aiming for the body
     -The user could make it look as if they are bringing both hands up to block their face, when in actuallty they have bent low and attacked underneath the victims strike

Drawbacks:
- Opponent would need to be watching the attacks for it to take effect

Combination with other techs:
-Can be used to enhance any gentle fist technique or any taijutsu technique

Last edited by Shiva Hyuuga on Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shiva Hyuuga

Shiva Hyuuga

Dojo de Shiva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dojo de Shiva   Dojo de Shiva EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:04 am

Name: Fire Trigram: 7 Flaming Fists
Chakra Cost: 150
Force: Chakra X2 (Heat force 10)
Type: Tai (Gentle Fist)
Element: N/A
Hand Signs: None
Range: 7 meters
Requirements:
- Gentle Fist
- Mastered Byakugan
- Train from Shiva Hyuuga

Description: An original creation of Shiva Hyuuga as she brings the fire trigram to the forefront of the techniques of the original gentle fists that had been passed down for generations.  Using the unique properties of the fire trigram style, this technique is used to deliver 7 strikes faster than the user normally could strike as well as sending out shock waves of chakra from their fists.  This skill also due to the sheer speed at which the strikes are delivered seem to coat the users fists in fire.

- By channeling their chakra into their muscles users of this technique receive a +150 to speed for the 7 strikes
- The attack has an additional heat force of 10 from the sheer friction it causes form punching so fast
- Because the user will have a mastered Byakugan and they can see the tenkatsu of the opponent, each successful strike of the technique will cause the opponent to loose 10 chakra for 7 posts
- Should the strike miss a target it will send a blast of the users chakra in a straight line extending from their fist up to the max range of 7 meters. This blast will appear as a straight spear of fire approximately 3inches in diameter. This spear is not capable of closing tenkatsu

Drawbacks:
-

-
Back to top Go down
Kitaro

Kitaro

Elements : Suiton Doton Mokuton

Dojo de Shiva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dojo de Shiva   Dojo de Shiva EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 11:15 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Shiva Hyuuga

Shiva Hyuuga

Dojo de Shiva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dojo de Shiva   Dojo de Shiva EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 3:32 pm

Name:
- Gentle Fist:  Porcupine Revolving Strike
- A
Chakra Cost:
Force:
- chakra stat + (Bonus damage described below)
Type:
- Taijutsu
- KKG: Gentle Fist
Element:
- N/A
Hand Signs:
- Taking up the gentle fist style stance
Range:
- 10 meters

Requirements:
-Hyuuga clan Exclusive (Character must be made a Hyuuga, and part of the clan unless they get exiled after they know the technique through IC means)
- know at least 3 gentle fist techniques

Description: This technique was originally developed and brought to fruition by Shiva Hyuuga.  Once it was completed she used her influence to have it inserted into the general teachings of the Hyuuga as a high ranking gentle fist technique.  Not wanting to keep its secrets to herself, she wanted to give every Hyuuga the ability to defend themselves.

The concept of the jutsu is using the jyuuken to maximize defense and offense.  By focusing their chakra to all 361 tenkatsu points, the trained Hyuuga sends out energy from each of the points in an outward motion.  (They will not impale themselves).  The chakra is sent out as needles that seemingly rotate as they are sent forth from the user.  Each needle is approx. 3cm in diameter and 6 inches in length.  Details are detailed below.

- Technique fires at the speed of 400

- The needles due to their spinning will increase in power when making contact with fast moving objects or people.  Using the victims or objects own momentum to increase their strength as they shatter in the target.  The faster the object that makes contact the more damage caused.  (at 400 speed the needles gain no bonus damage.  For every 100 speed above 400 the jutsu receives a boost in power by 100)

- this jutsu can also be used defensively.  By firing the technique when the needles make contact with other sources of chakra (I.E. Jutsu) they will still explode with the bonus of above cancelling out the jutsu

- When used the user must be in their jyuuken stance, and cannot move while activating the jutsu (I.E. One cannot be running and launch the technique)

- The technique has a cooldown of 3 posts

Drawbacks:
- It is possible to harm allies if used in close quarters while they are present.  
- Damage is very dependent on the situation, as a slower moving opponent/object will not take nearly as much damage.
- It is possible to harm oneself if the needles make contact with an enemy within the blast radius causing half the damage to themselves.

- Can be used with deceptive strike to cause the needles to be laced with the genjutsu.  Causing it to appear as if the user never activated the technique
- While needles expelled from the back and torso cannot be aimed, the user can direct their arms to fire the needles from their fingertips to have a semblance of accuracy.

Last edited by Shiva Hyuuga on Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Psychosis

Psychosis

Elements : Lightning, Wind, Magnetism

Dojo de Shiva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dojo de Shiva   Dojo de Shiva EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 9:02 pm

I... honestly am trying to figure a better way of denying this without simply saying "No." 

For one, the speed is WAY too high. Give it a STATIC speed, and force. Further, you need a cooldown and some type of preparation for this, it could be handsigns or just about anything, but SOMETHING that gives people a warning that needles are about to explode out of you with insane speed and shred them into dust. The fact that they explode is also going to be a no. And decreases the size of these things, 3 inches in diameter... Less Needles and more balls of death, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Shiva Hyuuga

Shiva Hyuuga

Dojo de Shiva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dojo de Shiva   Dojo de Shiva EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:25 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
Psychosis

Psychosis

Dojo de Shiva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dojo de Shiva   Dojo de Shiva EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 5:10 pm

Wait, let me get this straight, the needles do no damage if the target is not moving, or if the needles are slower than 500?
Back to top Go down
Shiva Hyuuga

Shiva Hyuuga

Dojo de Shiva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dojo de Shiva   Dojo de Shiva EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:15 pm

If the target is not moving, then the needles would only do damage equal to the users chakra stat. They only gain bonus damage if the enemy is hit by the needles and they are moving at +400 speed.

Example. Enemy ninja A is standing behind me and needles are launched, he blocks and isn't moving, so he takes only the base damage

Enemy ninja B is rushing towards me at 800 speed when the needles go off. He takes the base damage plus the bonus damage for moving so fast and getting hit by the needles
Back to top Go down
Psychosis

Psychosis

Dojo de Shiva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dojo de Shiva   Dojo de Shiva EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:41 pm

It would definitely not be A rank... you arent just talking about 1.5x your chakra as its power, but its also dependant on your own speed along with your enemies. At some point, you could pretty much rain needles equal to bijuu dama on a village. I want solid limits, not things as flexible as that.
Back to top Go down
Shiva Hyuuga

Shiva Hyuuga

Dojo de Shiva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dojo de Shiva   Dojo de Shiva EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 12:19 am

The technique fires at 400. None of the technique in anyway is based off of my own speed that I know of. Essentially the only way this technique could hit crazy high numbers would be if someone rushed me at incredibly high speeds thus running straight into the jutsu.

It is set up to be pure defense agaisnt being attacked by an incredibly fast opponent. I must be missing something for this to be as dangerous as it is. To be honest, I didn't think this was a OP technique at all, and am surprised with all this. I am reading it again, and I must just be stupid, because I cannot find the part that makes it capable of doing what you say it could do.
Back to top Go down
Psychosis

Psychosis

Dojo de Shiva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dojo de Shiva   Dojo de Shiva EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 12:22 am

You moving faster will make the jutsu itself move faster, otherwise youd run into it yourself, plus break the laws concerning momentum and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Shiva Hyuuga

Shiva Hyuuga

Dojo de Shiva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dojo de Shiva   Dojo de Shiva EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 9:22 am

Edited so that it can only be used while stationary.  It wasn't meant to be used while moving anyway, it is pretty much a defensive technique, so the only boost in power it can get is by the enemy rushing at a hyuuga with this jutsu. The base power is chakra stat, not 1.5x
Back to top Go down
Psychosis

Psychosis

Dojo de Shiva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dojo de Shiva   Dojo de Shiva EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:33 am

Approved, then.
I really do not want to see some human grenade, but with the stationary requirement, this should be good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dojo de Shiva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dojo de Shiva   Dojo de Shiva Empty

Back to top Go down

Dojo de Shiva
Page 1 of 1