Naruto: Clan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Jishaku, Hiromasa
Uchiha Clan Seal Emptyby Hiromasa Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:17 pm

» The General's Info
Uchiha Clan Seal Emptyby Mashiro Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:47 am

» A few suggestions
Uchiha Clan Seal Emptyby Mashiro Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:25 am

» Soul Searching
Uchiha Clan Seal Emptyby WebMaster Account Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:12 pm

» Event:Assassinate Fugetsu Amegai
Uchiha Clan Seal Emptyby The One-Above-All Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:04 pm

» Angel Vs Madara
Uchiha Clan Seal Emptyby The One-Above-All Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:10 pm

» A Fresh Wind is Blowing
Uchiha Clan Seal Emptyby Mashiro Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:12 am

» Shudan's Updates
Uchiha Clan Seal Emptyby Shudan Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:38 pm

» Shudan's Jutsu
Uchiha Clan Seal Emptyby Psychosis Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:11 pm

Top posting users this week
No user
Poll
Staff
~Owners~
Eversoris

Psychosis
~Admin~

~Mod~
Mei Uchiha

Kitaro
Zento
Lord Hiromasa
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto: Clan Wars© Eversoris

©opyright
All items in this forum belong to their perspective creators, the concept of the Naruto Franchise is ©opyright of Masashi Kishimoto. The Naruto: Clan Wars is ©opyright of the creator and founders Eversoris, Psychosis & Taiga. Non-Canon items that are created here are not to be tampered with unless you have users permission, all items from Masashi Kishimoto's series Naruto Series may not be claimed as original works.
Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Tool

Uchiha Clan Seal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Uchiha Clan Seal Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Clan Seal   Uchiha Clan Seal EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 3:55 am

Deleted

Last edited by Viper Uchiha on Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Han Solo (Meme Edition)

Han Solo (Meme Edition)

Elements : Water/Blood Release

Uchiha Clan Seal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Clan Seal   Uchiha Clan Seal EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 10:44 am

Life force is determined by heritage, such as Senju and Uzumaki having above average life force, while Uchiha only have normal life force. The absorption of life force, as such, will be denied unless states otherwise, as going from passive 0 stat bonus to passive 50 stat bonus mid combat and stacking that by touching more Uchiha and that stat bonus being PERMANENT is a bit too far. Please remove.

Also, just for me to clarify two things, one, can this be used during combat? I suspect it can, but just wanted to know. Two, by this description are you saying that every single Uchiha automatically has this seal on them?

And one more thing, being as it is that it is a seal "placed on birth" you cannot have it work on those with Sharingan implants, unless somehow they were adopted by you in their childhood which in most cases is unlikely, unless they've got some real orphan daddy issues. If you wish, you may create another jutsu that creates the seal and you can place it on those who do not already have it, but, due to the effects of this jutsu I presume that to be a much more difficult process to complete if it were to be registered.

Speaking of effects, they are very much so likened to a poison so, if there is a duration, please state how long it takes for an activated individual to die. I.e. at first post they vomit, seconed post bleeding, etc. etc. all that good stuff.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
WebMaster Account
Admin

Elements : Water

Uchiha Clan Seal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Clan Seal   Uchiha Clan Seal EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 1:38 am

APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobl.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Uchiha Clan Seal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Clan Seal   Uchiha Clan Seal Empty

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Clan Seal
Page 1 of 1