Naruto: Clan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Jishaku, Hiromasa
This is life!!! Emptyby Hiromasa Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:17 pm

» The General's Info
This is life!!! Emptyby Mashiro Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:47 am

» A few suggestions
This is life!!! Emptyby Mashiro Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:25 am

» Soul Searching
This is life!!! Emptyby WebMaster Account Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:12 pm

» Event:Assassinate Fugetsu Amegai
This is life!!! Emptyby The One-Above-All Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:04 pm

» Angel Vs Madara
This is life!!! Emptyby The One-Above-All Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:10 pm

» A Fresh Wind is Blowing
This is life!!! Emptyby Mashiro Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:12 am

» Shudan's Updates
This is life!!! Emptyby Shudan Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:38 pm

» Shudan's Jutsu
This is life!!! Emptyby Psychosis Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:11 pm

Top posting users this week
No user
Poll
Staff
~Owners~
Eversoris

Psychosis
~Admin~

~Mod~
Mei Uchiha

Kitaro
Zento
Lord Hiromasa
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto: Clan Wars© Eversoris

©opyright
All items in this forum belong to their perspective creators, the concept of the Naruto Franchise is ©opyright of Masashi Kishimoto. The Naruto: Clan Wars is ©opyright of the creator and founders Eversoris, Psychosis & Taiga. Non-Canon items that are created here are not to be tampered with unless you have users permission, all items from Masashi Kishimoto's series Naruto Series may not be claimed as original works.
Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Tool

This is life!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Bug

Big Bug

Elements : N/A

This is life!!! Empty
PostSubject: This is life!!!   This is life!!! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 9:17 pm

"I wonder who will die today..." Raoh would say as he looked up at the sky, a smile on his face. He was extremely bored and wanted to do something interesting that involved him killing someone, or something along those lines. As he continued to stare up at the beautiful clear sky he would reach to his side and grab something, he would yawn as he brought it up to his face. Raoh would lick his lips before biting down on the thing, this causing something crimson to trickle down the side of his mouth. He would then sit up as he took another bite, the crunching of the object being heard through the Mushroom forest he was in. If anyone would spot him would see that the clearing within the Mushroom forest he was sitting in was littered with corpses and Raoh had the head of one of them, eating it as if it just a sandwich. Raoh was not at all the causes of theses corpses as he had just arrived and wanted a snack, this was the aftermath of a brutal skirmish between rival clans that ended with all the combatants dead . As he sat there a many insects came to join him in the feast, as they were his friends his family his children.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Yamazaki

Elements : Wind

This is life!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is life!!!   This is life!!! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 10:21 pm

Orchid was simply wandering through the forest on an afternoon stroll. Her footsteps were quiet, as she was careful not to disturb the wildlife. Besides, the loud noises she usually made started to annoy her lately. She decided that she needed to quiet down..It was nice to get out of the compound every once in awhile to escape the constant snagging of her family members. She didn't want to accidentally unleash her temper on them, and possibly permanently stain the relationships between them.

The sky is pretty nice out today..I could honestly spend all day looking at it...but I came out here to get stronger, so that's what I'm going to do. I really must practice my skill with Ninjutsu, show Hana she isn't the only one that's good at stuff.

The familiar scent of blood struck Orchid's nose, instantly making her raise her guard and enter a fighting stance.

It's still fresh..the cause of this could be close by. I need to stay careful..

Currently, she was about twenty meters from Raoh, although neither would have a clear view of each other. The activation of her Sharingan allowed her to see the chakra of a single man, a single tomoe spinning in both of her eyes.
Her breaths were steady. Each step that she took brought her closer to Raoh. She was like a cougar that hunted her prey, each step making noise that wouldn't be audible, especially from the distance they were.

Ten meters...five meters..

Orchid climbed a tree, making some rustling sounds that coild easily be ignored, due to the animals that were roaming around such as birds and squirrels.

What the hell are those crunching sounds..?

She carefully climbed down the tree, which didn't take much time at all considering how short it was.

3 meters...

Orchid crept over to him, her footsteps still relatively silent. Corpses were everywhere..was this man the cause of this all? She would take a smarter approach to this, and ask questions first before killing him. Hopefully, it would pay off. As soon as she was in range, she would get the man in a chokehold.

"I'll give you the benefit of doubt before I finish you off, since I'm in a good mood today.."

The words rolled off of her tongue cold and callous, capable of piercing fragile hearts easily.

"I'm assuming you did all of this? Why? You're kind of close too my home, so excuse me if I'm a bit uncomfortable about your existence."

The slightest movements he made would be detected by her Sharingan, giving Orchid ample amount of time to react accordongly and end her life. Her long, pink tongue would find its way on the mans neck, slowly licking in upwards, stopping just before she found her tongue on his hair.

"Your taste is sexy. "

WC: 489
Back to top Go down
Big Bug

Big Bug

This is life!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is life!!!   This is life!!! EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 1:46 pm

Raoh would sigh as he would be licked on the neck by some strange person, who claimed they could kill him. Raoh would continue to gaze up at the sky as he didn't know if he should just kill the foolish child or play along, as both were fun options. Raoh was slowly leaning toward the killing options as he was close enough to release a insect from within his body that would kill the child, but on the other hand he could use any of his insects to do that. A gentle breeze would pass through and Raoh had decided on what he would do. "Sorry but I was not responsible for the death of theses people, this battle happened a few minutes ago. And when I got here no one was alive...so I decided I would just take a break from traveling in this beautiful place." Raoh would take a bite from the head he was still eating, as he wanted to finish it before he continued to talk to the child. He had decided playing along with this child would be better then killing her at this time, as she might prove to entertain him for some time.

After a few minutes of Raoh devouring the head he would whip his mouth and continue talking, well if he was allowed to."Is there anything else you would like to ask me? I am also in a good mood so I would be happy to answer any question you have." Raoh would say to her. He actually was in a good mood since he didn't kill the child, as he truly hated humans after undergoing his mutations. And to Raoh this child was nothing more than a withered leaf that he hadn't walked over yet. Raoh didn't move from his spot when he spoke to the child as he wanted to act as if he was afraid or something along those lines, as he could easily turn around and grab the child by her neck if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Yamazaki

This is life!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is life!!!   This is life!!! EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 3:08 pm

Orchid wasn't sure that he was telling the truth or not, but since she didn't really know them she had no reason to care about them. So, she deactivated her Sharingan and let go of his neck, sitting down next to him and watch him snack on a human head..

"Huh..that's..interesting. But I don't think beautiful is the right word for this place.."

The stench of rotting corpse was getting to her a little, but she managed to get through. She was slightly creeped out at his cannibal nature, but made no mention of it, nor was there any indication of it in her body language. It wasn't her duty to chastise people for doing things that they were into, as long as it didn't effect the people she loved.

Her ears perked up when he ssaid she could ask anything he wanted to. He was an adult, meaning that he had to have some type of power..maybe he could share a few tricks with her. She stood up, still next to him, and began to speak.

"Well..I'm a bit obsessed with power..it makes me so horny!"

Her cheeks began to blush at the thought of becoming powerful, finally standing over her sister triumphantly.

"Ku..."

"Anyways, I was wondering if you can help me with my skills as a Shinobi, specifically with Ninjutsu. My sister is better then me at it, and I want to eventually best her at everything. Me and her are like eternal rivals. My name is Orchid of the Uchi-..Shoshinku clan. Yours?"

It was pointless to continue representing the Uchiha clan. What had they done for her? The Shoshinku were the ones that took care of her. But she really hoped that this guy had some cool tricks up his sleeves, otherwise she would continue on with her walk.

Wc: 313
Back to top Go down
Big Bug

Big Bug

This is life!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is life!!!   This is life!!! EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 4:04 pm

"We, as all people can considered different things beautiful." Raoh would say as he took in a deep breath though his nostrils, he would then exhale and look at the child sitting next to him. Raoh could tell this child was extremely young compared to him and her talking about what made her horny; but he wouldn't say anything about that as he really didn't care. Raoh would listen to the child ask him if he would be interested in helping her practice her ninjutsu skills and how she was rivals with her sibling. After she would finish with introducing for herself and asking who he was Raoh would begin to think about his siblings. Since it has been years since he last spoke with them and they were probably dead, but this wouldn't make Raoh sad not at all. As he would begin to laugh to himself as he was glad they were dead."I am Raoh nothing else just Raoh. I used to be from the Aburame back that was a very long time ago and after what I have become and have done...I no longer can even be considered a member of that clan or for that matter a human." And with that Raoh would stand to his feet, and if the girl didn't see his cockroach wings before she would see them now.  

"Well enough of introductions. Let s get this training you want done, but be warned I don't have anything to teach you and if I did I wouldn't. So I guess you can just practice your ninjutsu by trying to hit me with some of them." That was the best Raoh could offer because he had no skill in using ninjutsu if it didn't involve his  insect mutations or his babies, Insects, and only taught those types of things to other like him. So as he just stood there he would have his hands to his side and eye locked onto the child. At this time he wasn't thinking about the child but about what he was going to make for dinner, as he didn't want to eat anymore of the bodies that lay in the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Yamazaki

This is life!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is life!!!   This is life!!! EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 6:09 pm

She was a bit surprised to see his wings, to say the least. But not in a bad way..Orchid was actually incredibly interested in them.

"Woah..are those wings real? Can you fly with them?! You can like, be a superhero..Cockroach Man! The power to survive even the most brutal of poisons..fighting evil shinobi everywhere! I think I just got my inspiration for my first manga!"

Orchid frowned, disappointed in the fact that he claimed to have nothing to teach. Maybe he was hiding something, and didn't want to show it until he got to trust Orchid more. She could understand that, because if she had some secret jutsu, she wouldn't teach anyone. The clans with Hidden Techniqies followes the same line of reasoning. If you wanted to join them, then you needed to show strong devotion and loyalty. Orchid quickly made some handseals, molding her fiery Katon chakra and activating the Sharingan.

"Wanna talk about your past to pass the time? I train for long periods of time, you might be here all day. Stories are nice to pass the time, and I might base the main character of my manga on you...What I wanna know is..how did you get the wings? A clan, jutsu, some type of experiment? Flying seems like a thing I'd want to try out one day."

She was already finished with her hands after the first sentence, and leapt back about ten meters, firing a fireball at Raoh.

"This, is the signature technique of my clan! Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!"

All of this training went towards one goal, and one goal only. She would take down her sister, and beat her to a bloody pulp. After that, the people in her life would finally give her the respect that she desired..no one gave it to her even though she was incredibly strong, just not when she was compared to Hana, which frustrated her incredibly.

She doesn't possess my skills at Taijutsu..I guess that's a plus..

Unknown to her, was that Raoh was superior to her in every way. Since he was an Aburame, and he would want to preserve his bugs, it would probably be in his best interest to move out of the way, even if the flames would likely do nothing to him. He would likely move out of the way with ease, too, due to the fact that his speed was far higher then her own, although with the Sharingan on it was possible to see him.

WC: 428
Back to top Go down
Big Bug

Big Bug

This is life!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is life!!!   This is life!!! EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:43 am

"I got theses wings from becoming what I was destined to be! an Insect!" Raoh would say as he would be in the air, the jutsu she used missing him. To the average eye it would be like he just appeared their, but since Orchid had the Sharingan she probably was able to see him quickly take flight; but either way Raoh hadn't moved at his full speed to dodge the fireball as he didn't need to do such a thing. Raoh would just hover in the air as his cockroach wings kept him there, he could have dodged the fireball on foot but wanted to show the child he had the ability to fly. Raoh was a person who loved talking about himself and also demonstrating how he is the elites of the elite when it came to everything. He would lick his lips as he was eager to show more of what he could do for this child.

"Please, I would never be a super hero called Cockroach Man. But maybe a villain called Super Bug..or La Cucaracha! But enough of that go all out already and try to hit me...or I will force you to.." Raoh would say to the girl as he started to get the feeling he should kill the child, if she couldn't amuse him. Raoh would clinch his fists as he was holding himself back from just going at the child now, as he was in the air and the girl was on the ground...like prey. And with his amazing speed and strength he would simply fly down past her, and break her next.

Back to top Go down
Ryu Yamazaki

This is life!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is life!!!   This is life!!! EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 10:39 am

"An insect? Whatever experiment took place on you..I want it! I could be like, a freaking spider that shoots out webs!"

She looked up at Raoh curiously as her fireball missed, but she didn't really mind that. Her Sharingan still allowed him to be tracked. That was one of the many beautiful things about the Sharingan.

"A villain, huh? Yeah, I guess the whole ruling the world thing is kind of cool. Me, I just don't interfere with anyone, as long as ya don't fuck with me."

Orchid watched him fly into the air, not trying to prevent this from happening. It really didn't matter to her, as they were 20 meters apart..he was planning something. Perhaps he would use a jutsu, or ram her. If it was the latter, she knew exactly what to do.

With her Sharingan, she would saw the insect fly towards her easily. Perhaps he was planning some ssort of distraction attack to aid with trying to ram her..if he was superior in rank, Orchid doubted that her attacks would do much to him. Infact, it would probably only harm her. Basically, her plan to stop him if he tried charging at her would be..

[i] I have to use his own momentum against him! I think its my best chance of really putting the hurt on this guy! [/]

So, Orchid would attempt to grab him by his arm, spin for about two seconds, and then throw him off into a tree that was ten meters away. With the speed he was flying at, it would hopefully hurt him and buy her enough time to devise a better plan.

"I think my superhero or supervillain name would be..hm..Spider-Girl! Yeah, I think that name is rad."

Even she was talking aand thinking at the same time, Orchid was still on her guard in case Raoh tried any attacks. Orchid honestly didn't expect her plan to instantly win this battle. That would be foolish, and the mark of an inexperienced shinobi, something that she was not. Anyways, Orchid would try and bait him into charging so she could test out this strategy. He seemed like he'd be effected by taunts..

"Had enough Super Bug? Cuz you're just floating there, and those wings look totally ugly! I'm not just good in Ninjutsu...call me the jack of all trades, just like every Uchiha is! We're the best in the lands!"

She had accidentally revealed her true origins, but if he didn't figure it out when she used the Sharingan, then he was an idiot. Maybe she was getting a bit cocky, but Orchid was an arrogant person.

WC: 450
Back to top Go down
Big Bug

Big Bug

This is life!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is life!!!   This is life!!! EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 9:24 pm

This is life!!! Tommyrod2

"Rule the world? If that is what villains do then that isn't me...I" Raoh wouldn't finish his sentence as he didn't want to tell someone he was thinking about killing his true desires in this life; instead he would start talking about the thing she said before the villain thing."Well, the experiments that happened to me are still going on..but if you wish to become a insect I will gladly help you achieve that." Raoh enjoyed this chat between them a bit, but was still very eager to she if the child could do to get him out of the sky. Hopefully she wouldn't try that Katon jutsu again as that would be dumb.

But it seems the child would use another tactic, and it would be a lie if Raoh said he wasn't effected by it. This man was extremely proud of everything he was and for someone ,especially a child, to say such things angered him greatly. Everything would get intense after he was insulted, and to him that one insult stopped the whole world. He would grit his teeth and clinch his fists as he would rush, at top speed downward. He would slam to the ground his amazing speed combined with his strength would make the ground shake and crack like a small earthquake, but this wasn't his attack not at all."I had agreed to help you train. But now for what you have said I will crush your fucking skull under my feet child!" Raoh would have a calm look on his face as he spoke, as he would show his killing intent on the child. From how overwhelming stronger Raoh was Orchid should be paralyzed with fear and be witnessing her own death at the hands of Raoh; that being him doing something like tearing her limbs off, but it ultimately came down to how Orchid thought how Raoh would kill her."And I was truly looking forward to helping you become an insect like me. Welp everything can't turn out like we want can it?" Raoh would say once he got in front of the child. He would then attempt to back hand her, with enough strentgh and speed that it would feel like her head would come off but wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Yamazaki

This is life!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is life!!!   This is life!!! EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 1:43 pm

Orchid didn't know how to feel. On one hand, her taunting managed to bring this guy back to the ground, with the ground even quaking in his rage.. but unfortunately for her, he didn't charge at her like she planned on him doing. He also seemed to take the taunting more seriously then she had intended, even going back on his word of helping her train.

Well...he certainly seems to be prideful. I have to remember that in case I want to use that for my advantage. Brute force won't win me this fight..I have to think strategically if I want to get out of here alive..

He'd even show his killing intent. But Orchid managed not to be scared shitless, her high willpower keeping her from being totally paralyzed in fear.

"Such a shame.. I thought we would become good friends, but you're just like everyone else. Can't take a damn joke..whatever."

He began charging at her from a thirty meter distance. Despite his superior speed, the Sharingan greatly aided in her reflexes. Before he got to her, she threw a corpse at him with all of her strength. It wasn't supposed to knock him out..instead, he was meant to waste time trying to get it off and give Orchid a chance to hide. At the point the corpse was thrown at, he would be at twenty meters unless he did anything else. If this was successful, Orchid would run the fuck away and hide behind a tree, five meters to her left.

If only I knew some of the powerful Sharingan genjutsu..I would easily take him out. When I get out of this mess, I need to definitely learn some genjutsu. I may be a melee fighter, but getting easier and quicker kills is always better when you're a Shinobi..

"LOOK! I'm sorry for insulting you, okay? It was a strategy.. please, let me become an insect like you, and let us resume our training."

She was still hiding behind the tree, and would only come out if he promised to let her live. Orchid was smart. She doubted she could beat him, as much as it pained her to say it.

So many people that are much stronger then I am..how unfortunate.

WC:387
Back to top Go down
Big Bug

Big Bug

This is life!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is life!!!   This is life!!! EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 6:53 pm

Raoh would yawn as the child would plead with her life, as that sign of weakness bored him. Raoh thought he would just kill the child quickly but he would look up at a tree behind him, his bikōchū alerted him to someones presences that he couldn't ignore. Raoh would sigh deeply as he turn away from the tree and just stood there."Let us resume this training!" Raoh would yell out so the child could hear him. He no longer felt he needed to kill the child and was slowly thinking about turning the girl into a insect, but that would only happen if this training went well. What had caused Raoh to stop trying to kill the girl was because of someone very close to him was currently watching them at this time, and he didn't want to show his blood lust in front of that person. As he couldn't live with himself if his gruesome killing habits scared that person.

"O and you little bitch I can take a joke!...Sometimes....I just go crazy when I am insulted." Raoh would add as he waited for Orchid to come out so they could continue their spar, well training. Raoh actually cannot take jokes as he takes man thing too seriously, but really he can't take them because he isn't around people who tell jokes. He only spends his time with insects and one other person, as he usually kills regular humans or just avoids being around them completely. And if someone has lived the life Raoh has lived they probably would be doing the same thing.

Back to top Go down
Ryu Yamazaki

This is life!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is life!!!   This is life!!! EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 7:56 pm

"Haha.."

Her laugh didn't sound like it came from a person who just suffered a near death experience. It was confident, with a dash of arrogance. Begging for her life didn't exactly make Orchid good, but self preservation was always important. How she calmly diffused the situation with ease said a lot about her persuasive skills. She left her tree, still keeping her usual smug look on her face so she wouldn't look any less of the cool, smooth Uchiha that she was. She was also happy that she felt the killing intent that was thrown on her vanish. She didn't really mind being called a bitch. It was something that she knew already. It was the equivalent of a friendly pet name.

"Eventually, I'll get a ton of chakra in my reserves. I'll be firing S ranks lefft and right! But, I know that's going to be a long way. Right now, I barely have the chakra for a B-rank. With your insect modifications, I'll be able to beat any dumbass who tries to stand in my way!"

It was true that her chakra reserves were higher then normal, at least for her rank, but it still was not at the point she'd like it to be. Like she said, Orchid wanted to be able to fire S-ranks with ease. Her eyes were trained on Raoh ever since she left the tree, and would continue to do so.

Just the smallest movement will tell me his plan..

She settled into a stance that she often used for battle, her breath steady.

"So, tell me about your life, bug-man. I'm an Uchiha..abused by my parents, overlooked by everyone in favor of my sister..she was kicked out of the clan because of some crazy rumors, so I came along with her. The Shoshinku adopted me and her, and since forever I've neen trying to surpass her. My life really isn't that complicated."

A second after she completed her small preview of her backstory, she charged at Raoh from a ten meter distance, her right fist cocked and ready to smash into his face.

"Hyah! Now, enough talking! Let's resume our fight! Take some fist in your mouth!"

No objects capable of obstructing her path were in her way, and it was pretty much a clear pathway. As soon as she was in range, her reared back fist would be launched at his nose, her intent to break it. Even if it was a spar, it didn't mean Orchid would hold back. If she held back, then she wouldn't get any better!

Rain began to pour in as she was five meters away from Raoh, although it wouldn't cause her to slip. She was far too used to running in the rain in Amegakure for that too happen. The sounds of her feet stomping against the ground as she ran turned into the sounds of water splashing. The fight was definitely helping her improve her skills, she knew this even if she couldn't see an immedite improvement.

Damn it, I fucking hate how my sister manages to find her way into my mind. All I do is obsess over her. Maybe I am jealous of her, but so what?!

Suddenly, Raoh's very image turned into that of Hana's. The rage she got whenever her sister was mentioned was immense. It was merely a figment of her imagination, but Orchid did not know this.

"HANA!"

WC: 583
Back to top Go down
Big Bug

Big Bug

This is life!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is life!!!   This is life!!! EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 12:30 pm

Raoh listened to her but wouldn't be taking part in the exchange of their backgrounds, he felt such a thing wasn't needed. Especially since he has lived too long to tell this child even a fraction of his great life, and a lot of complicated things he didn't like speaking about happened. Raoh would sigh as he began thinking about his life and things he has done, hating that he hasn't reached his goal yet after so many years. Even though he was in deep thought he still gave some focus to the girl, as he didn't want to be hit by not paying attention. Not that it would hurt but that he didn't want to be touch by someone like her. As the girl ran toward him it would begin to rain and but Raoh would continue to just stand there; the rain neither gave him more of a advantage nor a disadvantage in this fight because his fighting style has never change no matter the weather condition.

The girl would scream someone name, and to Raoh he believed it was the sister the child spoke about, but that wouldn't change anything. As when Orchid would throw her punch Raoh would simply side step to avoid it but not deliver a counter attack, not yet. He would jump back to not trip over the bodies that littered the ground, and once about seven meters away from her he would reach down. He would grab then quickly tear the head off of one of the bodies, and launch it toward the girl. But he wouldn't stop there as he would proceed to do that a few more times, four. After the head were launched toward the girl he would wonder if the girl could dodge those things he threw with half his strength.  

Also Raoh would look up to the tree like he had down when he stopped wanting to kill the girl and give a sigh of relief, as the person who was there earlier was gone now. Even though that person was gone he had already said he wasn't going to kill Orchid, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to hurt this child badly. This started to get Raoh pumped but that would soon stop as the person he was going to hurt wasn't going to be much fun. And to make it fun he was going to have to make this child stronger. For a second he would begin to think if he should begin teaching the child his old clan's Hiden technique. [Nah, that won't help this child get to my level. Even if I give her all of my insects...maybe I should give her the insect mutations she wants now. Shit, but that would take to long...fuck it she is a Uchiha she will get stronger during this spar so I will wait on that.] Raoh would think to himself as he kept his eyes on Orchid.

Back to top Go down
Ryu Yamazaki

This is life!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is life!!!   This is life!!! EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 4:41 pm

As Orchid came closer to Raoh, he began to use the corpses as weapons. It was during that moment that she realized the person she was facing wasn't Hana at all, because Hana would never do something like that. Shaking her head, the mental illusion was gone. But now, she needed to get out of the way of the weaponzied corpses that were being thrown her way, four in total. It would be a simple maneuver to dodge all of them, as Orchid simply jumped high enough to avoid the heads that were thrown in a linear fashion, making it absurdly easy to dodge with her Sharingan. They were oddly aimed at her legs, so all it took was a meter high jump to avoid them all. A second after she leapt, she began talking, sailing through the air because of the momentum gained through her dash.

"Hey, so do you have any cool, crazy powerful friends that I can learn from? I'm guessing you know some people, wait, wait, wait..can you like, control cockroaches? Is it true that they can fly?"

Orchid kind of hated cockroaches, but she would explain that to him later. Hopefully he wouldn't be too offended. It was a bit funny how she managed to talk while flying in the air like a ball, but she did it. Orchif was a nosy little kid, wanting to know everything she could about this man.

"Hey, wait a minute! I just realized you didn't tell me your own background! You know, it would be nice to return the favor! But I bet you aren't, so for that you get a kick to the chest..or should I say.."

The momentum gained from her dash would be enough to cross the seven meters. Her legs would be tucked in for preparation for an attack, and as she as she was in range, Orchid would launch a powerful double kick at his chest, dead in the middle.

"KICKS!"

If he dodged, she would be left horribly open, but it was a spar. She didn't expect any serious repercussions, even though this guy seemed to have a little bit of an anger issue. She could understand anger issues, because she had a little problem with her anger too. Maybe they could help each other.

Whether the attack hit or not, Orchid would continue to make conversation with the bug man, facing him and focusing hard on him. She didn't blink for even a second..at least until her eyes started to burn, she blinked a couple of times.

"I find it a bit ironic how I love the power of the Sharingan, but hate my clan so much. Some days I even think of siding with the Hyuugas, but the Hyuugas are as bad as the Uchiha. I find it hard to believe we're the good guys..life is just so complicated. I'd like to thank you for taking the time to train me. Even my sensei ignores me in favor of my sister..at least that's how I feel.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is life!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is life!!!   This is life!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

This is life!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Clan Wars :: The Strip :: Kusagakure-
Jump to: