Naruto: Clan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Jishaku, Hiromasa
A few suggestions Emptyby Hiromasa Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:17 pm

» The General's Info
A few suggestions Emptyby Mashiro Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:47 am

» A few suggestions
A few suggestions Emptyby Mashiro Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:25 am

» Soul Searching
A few suggestions Emptyby WebMaster Account Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:12 pm

» Event:Assassinate Fugetsu Amegai
A few suggestions Emptyby The One-Above-All Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:04 pm

» Angel Vs Madara
A few suggestions Emptyby The One-Above-All Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:10 pm

» A Fresh Wind is Blowing
A few suggestions Emptyby Mashiro Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:12 am

» Shudan's Updates
A few suggestions Emptyby Shudan Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:38 pm

» Shudan's Jutsu
A few suggestions Emptyby Psychosis Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:11 pm

Top posting users this week
No user
Poll
Staff
~Owners~
Eversoris

Psychosis
~Admin~

~Mod~
Mei Uchiha

Kitaro
Zento
Lord Hiromasa
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto: Clan Wars© Eversoris

©opyright
All items in this forum belong to their perspective creators, the concept of the Naruto Franchise is ©opyright of Masashi Kishimoto. The Naruto: Clan Wars is ©opyright of the creator and founders Eversoris, Psychosis & Taiga. Non-Canon items that are created here are not to be tampered with unless you have users permission, all items from Masashi Kishimoto's series Naruto Series may not be claimed as original works.
Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Tool

A few suggestions

Go down 
+2
.Temp
Mashiro
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mashiro

Mashiro

Elements : Lightning

A few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: A few suggestions   A few suggestions EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 8:02 am

Well, it's obvious the site is holding on to its last breath. There are plenty of people who like this site, a lot, me included. For me it's probably my favorite site and it's killing me to see it go. So, I've decided I won't just sit back and watch this happen. I'm proposing that the site gets a few changes. The first would have to be the GFX. The site isn't very attractive, I've talked to a lot of people and they all say the same thing. Secondly, and probably the main reason so many people have left is the approval system. Thirdly was some disrespectful staff and staff who "can do what they want because of their almighty @". These things would have to change before we start to do something about getting members. I looked up a few members that have left, and most of them have said that one of the reason they left is because they felt that their characters were wrongly graded, unfairly graded and just simply under appreciated. Now, to fix that we could set a requirement for apps. If they meet the requirements then they get the rank. That's a simple and quick solution. A second solution, which I think imo is better, would be to have a new tier system. We could make it so there are only three tiers that you can start with. C B and A. We could just have S be a title you gained IC, by let's say gaining a set amount of stats would put you into the S tier. D tiers won't be a tier, this site was never meant to have D tiers as it's focused on more serious characters, correct? So, the way we would rank them is simple. The ones who didn't really put effort into their apps, will get C tier. Ones who put some effort into their app, noticeably, get B tier. The ones who put a lot of effort into their apps get A tier. Of course, your character can't have a lot of effort put into it but all it did in its lifetime was kill two puppies and get A tier. You'd need to have taken on an army, a clan on your own or something in that line in order to get A tier. With this system in place, no one would start with the boss S tier and people won't get so down about their rank. Because with the current system, people are indeed being graded unfairly compared to others. Because there are different people grading and different people means different expectations. With this system, the grading is easier and more fair, don't you agree? Reasons being: there is a set requirement on apps so staff can follow those guidelines when giving the ranks, so someone can't go and get S tier when someone else got A tier and that S tier didn't have half the app as the other person. And you can't say you don't agree with an A rank tier being granted to a character when that character killed a clan on his/her own. I think killing a clan on your own deserves A rank, if the app also has effort put into it. So with that being said, go ahead and judge my idea as you see fit.
Back to top Go down
.Temp

.Temp

Elements : Fire

A few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few suggestions   A few suggestions EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 10:58 am

plenty of ppl? nigga u and one above all r the only 1s left on this site. look at recent topics and log ins, fgt. lol gfx will get moor members? nou. approval system? nou, people are already gone. staff problems being resolved? lolagain this wont bring members back. lol u think they feel under-appreciated? no shit, thats the inevitable nature of this system that makes the site kill itself on its own. deh idea of assigning things thru apps is the ultimate subjective thing in RPing and doesnt work on any active site. tis not an original idea. again tho, dat being fixed wont make ppl stay on dis site. ur basically asking 4 the staff 2 change everything u think u dun like/others dun liek and ur asking 4 them 2 throw all of their pride away. idk y u like this site so much, as ur asking 4 its basic structure 2 be thrown away. u just liek dis site cuz u dun no any other sites, u put a lot a work into it, u think ur friends r here.

u dun seem 2 realize the site died within a rl short period of time and didnt reach 100 members. deh only solution 2 a ded site is an active fanbase staying around while u advertise 2 get members back. everything else is superficial blabber.
Back to top Go down
Mashiro

Mashiro

A few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few suggestions   A few suggestions EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 11:44 am

I said "before we get more members" meaning advertise the site to revive it. But thanks for your input
Back to top Go down
WebMaster Account
Admin

Elements : Water

A few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few suggestions   A few suggestions EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 2:16 am

It is going to be discussed. For now, we are pretty much shut down and in need of surgery.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobl.rpg-board.net
Mashiro

Mashiro

A few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few suggestions   A few suggestions EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:20 am

So does this mean our threads that are going on, are voided? What about the SSM topic, we did kill the NPC before the went kaput
Back to top Go down
WebMaster Account
Admin

A few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few suggestions   A few suggestions EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 11:27 am

You can continue. If anything changes, you keep what you earn. If we are done... than it does not matter anyway I suppose. I would let you know.
Back to top Go down
The One-Above-All

The One-Above-All

Elements : Earth Wind

A few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few suggestions   A few suggestions EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 8:28 pm

well wish I had bothered to read this earlier as I do have input. My suggestion is to have everyone start at a certain rank. everyone starts at C for instance. There is no "Oh that is a sufficient amount of work" or "Oh I think your character is strong enough to have a high rank." if you have arbitrary requirements such as WC in the App that is fine being everyone will have the same opportunities. but when it comes down to it the rank and thus the amount of work that you get to skip should not be decided arbitrarily by the staff. that is what is breaking the system. Otherwise I like what Mash said, as always I have no idea what Temp said and Ever if things get going again please allow me to be a Mod or admin as I am very good with rules and I actively care about the direction of the site. I am what you need for mods and I will actually put in the work. Otherwise I'll keep sticking my head in everyday to see what new is going on.
Back to top Go down
WebMaster Account
Admin

A few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few suggestions   A few suggestions EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 10:13 pm

As said before, everything is getting remodeled if we decide to re-create.
Back to top Go down
Mashiro

Mashiro

A few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few suggestions   A few suggestions EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 1:51 am

"If we decide to recreate" more like "we be recreatin coz Mashi said so"
Back to top Go down
Takayoshi

Takayoshi

Elements : Katon, Futon

A few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few suggestions   A few suggestions EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 8:02 pm

Great system for attributes, everything else was trash...including staff.
Back to top Go down
Mashiro

Mashiro

A few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few suggestions   A few suggestions EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 8:42 am

So.. I guess the site won't be getting redone?
Back to top Go down
WebMaster Account
Admin

A few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few suggestions   A few suggestions EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 6:13 pm

I am not getting any messages from staff so I suppose so... Very sorry.

If something changes I will let you know so check here once a week. Till then, you can rp here for fun if anyone likes to.
Back to top Go down
WebMaster Account
Admin

A few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few suggestions   A few suggestions EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 6:22 pm

I actually had an idea to do something small here if you and others just want to rp. I was going to write a small plot and have everyone rp in it. Its a story line that will be continuing, and we will all be main characters.

Let me know if you are interested.
Back to top Go down
Volcri

Volcri

Elements : Fire

A few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few suggestions   A few suggestions EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 11:48 pm

Well... I would be interested.... this site is kinda the last one before I go back to pnp or start working back on my own site
Back to top Go down
Mashiro

Mashiro

A few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few suggestions   A few suggestions EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 6:31 am

I'm interested
Back to top Go down
Takayoshi

Takayoshi

Elements : Katon, Futon

A few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few suggestions   A few suggestions EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 7:56 pm

Finna watch this shit play out.
Back to top Go down
WebMaster Account
Admin

A few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few suggestions   A few suggestions EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 11:47 pm

Ok. Well get a few more people and I will explain details. Check back here every day. I want to do mini-arcs and mini-story lines. So everyone who wants to join needs to post here. The more the merrier. I will check back daily until we have a few more people.
Back to top Go down
Mashiro

Mashiro

A few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few suggestions   A few suggestions EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:25 am

I guess I should do my update and claim le sword
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few suggestions   A few suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

A few suggestions
Page 1 of 1