Naruto: Clan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Jishaku, Hiromasa
Run Run Legendary Swords Unleashed(Battle Event) Emptyby Hiromasa Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:17 pm

» The General's Info
Run Run Legendary Swords Unleashed(Battle Event) Emptyby Mashiro Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:47 am

» A few suggestions
Run Run Legendary Swords Unleashed(Battle Event) Emptyby Mashiro Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:25 am

» Soul Searching
Run Run Legendary Swords Unleashed(Battle Event) Emptyby WebMaster Account Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:12 pm

» Event:Assassinate Fugetsu Amegai
Run Run Legendary Swords Unleashed(Battle Event) Emptyby The One-Above-All Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:04 pm

» Angel Vs Madara
Run Run Legendary Swords Unleashed(Battle Event) Emptyby The One-Above-All Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:10 pm

» A Fresh Wind is Blowing
Run Run Legendary Swords Unleashed(Battle Event) Emptyby Mashiro Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:12 am

» Shudan's Updates
Run Run Legendary Swords Unleashed(Battle Event) Emptyby Shudan Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:38 pm

» Shudan's Jutsu
Run Run Legendary Swords Unleashed(Battle Event) Emptyby Psychosis Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:11 pm

Top posting users this week
No user
Poll
Staff
~Owners~
Eversoris

Psychosis
~Admin~

~Mod~
Mei Uchiha

Kitaro
Zento
Lord Hiromasa
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto: Clan Wars© Eversoris

©opyright
All items in this forum belong to their perspective creators, the concept of the Naruto Franchise is ©opyright of Masashi Kishimoto. The Naruto: Clan Wars is ©opyright of the creator and founders Eversoris, Psychosis & Taiga. Non-Canon items that are created here are not to be tampered with unless you have users permission, all items from Masashi Kishimoto's series Naruto Series may not be claimed as original works.
Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Tool

Run Run Legendary Swords Unleashed(Battle Event)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MeiUchiha #BestInTheWorld

MeiUchiha #BestInTheWorld

Elements : Wind,Fire

Run Run Legendary Swords Unleashed(Battle Event) Empty
PostSubject: Run Run Legendary Swords Unleashed(Battle Event)   Run Run Legendary Swords Unleashed(Battle Event) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 11:57 pm

Run Run Legendary Swords Unleashed(Battle Event) Kdhtkardforgatja

Years have passed as the world was being dragged in war,nothing as the slightest word of peace could ever be spoken in a world such as this. Though the world was killing itself with many people fighting on the very land the birth it. Each clan holding a piece of the land there couldn’t be peace until one clan would give up on this tribal fighting and let freedom and peace finally set in. This brought nothing but more blood spill on the world with nothing to view it as peace,the more children died their blood soaking the ground where our feet step on how could anyone fight for peace in such a already destroyed world where the land itself seem it could do nothing but die.

With the rising chaos rose seven people,each having a piece of a legendary artifact in their grasp,this power was said to be something of legends to change the world for the better or for the worse. As time went by attacks on neighboring clans begun to be heard more and more clans was all nearing extinction it was all due to the seven shinobi who rose and put things in their own hands,with these weapons of armageddon it was not shocking they had overwhelming power but why was they attacking these clans one by one falling to the knees of these seven shinobi.  Each clan pleaded for help trying to get the help of their once enemies but their cries fell on deaf ears.

“Guest,I ask you please answer our calls,the death of our people are increasing each day if something isn’t done quickly we will be extinct”pleaded the man as he stood before Guest holding up a slip of paper,the seal on the paper was taken as a assassination contract a mission to take down these fiends and protect the last remaining people of this clan,and it’s people. Will Guest answer this man’s plea or leave him and his clan to become extinct?

Kubikiribocho-Fugetsu Amagai(Available)

Kabutowari-Kubasa Kai(Available)

Nuibari(Taken)-Choku-UnAvailable

Samehada-Unknown-UnAvailable

Shibuki-Unknown-UnAvailable

Kiba-Unknown-UnAvailable

Hiramekarei-Unknown-UnAvailable

This is a sign up event meaning you sign up and you go to your corresponding locations,if your in other topics you must exit them or put them on hold to go to corresponding location for the mission given,this is how it works three people are allowed to go for the sword at a time,but just because it's more of you dont mean it's safe. You can off the other participants to be the last one standing remember this is a free for all. Ok alot of you might say Mei,what if i die? Well you get revived by Mei's super doper magic awesome revival potion but is not allowed to go for the same sword again you get a total of three tries to go for these weapons so becareful if you die you will be forbidden to go after it again,after three lives are gone you are out of the event,Hope you got that Will Of Fire....Ya going to need it tee hee.

The group of three will be completely at random so enjoy^^

Code:

Name:
Tier:
Sword Your After:

I________Have looked over the consequences of entering this mission knowing the risk and knowing that the events that take place is In Character and effects my character,depending on the outcome,I agree to the terms listed above and willing to see this event through till the end,If I have not posted within 48hrs of my turn i Honor Mei,The Mistress With
The Scary Right Hook DQ me from the event.

Rewards-200,000 Ryo or 2000 exp,Silent Killing Perk And Sword(Only If Victorious)
Back to top Go down
The One-Above-All

The One-Above-All

Elements : Earth Wind

PostSubject: Re: Run Run Legendary Swords Unleashed(Battle Event)   Run Run Legendary Swords Unleashed(Battle Event) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 2:15 am

[don't know if this is the right place but Cowabunga]

Name: Angel Hyuuga
Tier: A-3
Sword Your After: I’ll take a crack at Kubikiribocho

I_Angel Hyuuga__Have looked over the consequences of entering this mission knowing the risk and knowing that the events that take place is In Character and effects my character,depending on the outcome,I agree to the terms listed above and willing to see this event through till the end,If I have not posted within 48hrs of my turn i Honor Mei,The Mistress With The Scary Right Hook DQ me from the event.
Back to top Go down
Raigon

Elements : Lightning, Fire, Wind

PostSubject: Re: Run Run Legendary Swords Unleashed(Battle Event)   Run Run Legendary Swords Unleashed(Battle Event) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 11:00 am

Name: Raigon
Tier: S-4
Sword Your After: Kabutowari

I_RAIGON_Have looked over the consequences of entering this mission knowing the risk and knowing that the events that take place is In Character and effects my character,depending on the outcome,I agree to the terms listed above and willing to see this event through till the end,If I have not posted within 48hrs of my turn i Honor Mei,The Mistress With
The Scary Right Hook DQ me from the event
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Hyuuga

Mayuri Hyuuga

Elements : Fire, Water

PostSubject: Re: Run Run Legendary Swords Unleashed(Battle Event)   Run Run Legendary Swords Unleashed(Battle Event) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 11:11 am

Name:Mayuri Hyuuga
Tier: C-3
Sword Your After: Kabutowari

I_Mayuri Hyuuga_Have looked over the consequences of entering this mission knowing the risk and knowing that the events that take place is In Character and effects my character,depending on the outcome,I agree to the terms listed above and willing to see this event through till the end,If I have not posted within 48hrs of my turn i Honor Mei,The Mistress With
The Scary Right Hook DQ me from the event.
Back to top Go down
Mashiro

Mashiro

Elements : Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Run Run Legendary Swords Unleashed(Battle Event)   Run Run Legendary Swords Unleashed(Battle Event) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 9:18 pm

Name: Mashiro Senju
Tier: A-1
Sword Your After: Kubikiribocho
Mashiro Senju Have looked over the consequences of entering this mission knowing the risk and knowing that the events that take place is In Character and effects my character,depending on the outcome,I agree to the terms listed above and willing to see this event through till the end,If I have not posted within 48hrs of my turn i Honor Mei,The Mistress With
The Scary Right Hook DQ me from the event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run Run Legendary Swords Unleashed(Battle Event)   Run Run Legendary Swords Unleashed(Battle Event) Empty

Back to top Go down

Run Run Legendary Swords Unleashed(Battle Event)
Page 1 of 1