Naruto: Clan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Jishaku, Hiromasa
Gone Fishing (Open to all Hyuuga/Senju) Emptyby Hiromasa Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:17 pm

» The General's Info
Gone Fishing (Open to all Hyuuga/Senju) Emptyby Mashiro Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:47 am

» A few suggestions
Gone Fishing (Open to all Hyuuga/Senju) Emptyby Mashiro Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:25 am

» Soul Searching
Gone Fishing (Open to all Hyuuga/Senju) Emptyby WebMaster Account Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:12 pm

» Event:Assassinate Fugetsu Amegai
Gone Fishing (Open to all Hyuuga/Senju) Emptyby The One-Above-All Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:04 pm

» Angel Vs Madara
Gone Fishing (Open to all Hyuuga/Senju) Emptyby The One-Above-All Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:10 pm

» A Fresh Wind is Blowing
Gone Fishing (Open to all Hyuuga/Senju) Emptyby Mashiro Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:12 am

» Shudan's Updates
Gone Fishing (Open to all Hyuuga/Senju) Emptyby Shudan Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:38 pm

» Shudan's Jutsu
Gone Fishing (Open to all Hyuuga/Senju) Emptyby Psychosis Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:11 pm

Top posting users this week
No user
Poll
Staff
~Owners~
Eversoris

Psychosis
~Admin~

~Mod~
Mei Uchiha

Kitaro
Zento
Lord Hiromasa
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto: Clan Wars© Eversoris

©opyright
All items in this forum belong to their perspective creators, the concept of the Naruto Franchise is ©opyright of Masashi Kishimoto. The Naruto: Clan Wars is ©opyright of the creator and founders Eversoris, Psychosis & Taiga. Non-Canon items that are created here are not to be tampered with unless you have users permission, all items from Masashi Kishimoto's series Naruto Series may not be claimed as original works.
Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Tool

Gone Fishing (Open to all Hyuuga/Senju)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiva Hyuuga

Shiva Hyuuga

Elements : Fire, Wind

Gone Fishing (Open to all Hyuuga/Senju) Empty
PostSubject: Gone Fishing (Open to all Hyuuga/Senju)   Gone Fishing (Open to all Hyuuga/Senju) EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 10:40 am

Dawn broke and the world was once again awakened by the heat of the sun.  The land of fire true to its name was unseasonably warm this morning, causing a small sweat to already break across the brow of Shiva Hyuuga.  Untying her head band that she often wore, she instead placed it in her pocket as she made her way out of her room in the main houses building.  She was wearing a pair of skin tight black shorts that went to mid thigh, as well as a tight sleeveless training tank top that revealed her stomach.  Over top these revealing clothes she worse a flowing kimono with over large sleeves that often left her hands hidden.  The pattern of the kimono was of the night time with many embrodiered stars and a moon across her shoulders.  At the him of the kimono there seemed to be water that seemed to ripple as her legs moved causing the fabric to ruffle.  Indeed, this elegant outfit seemed at odds to the items she then picked up after returning to her room having forgotten the purpose of the journey.  An old tackle box with a multitude of hooks, sinkers, and lures as well as a bamboo fishing rod.  Once she had collected her things, she left the main compound and traveled deep into the forest.  The forest smelled beautiful in the morning, as it had rained the night before and it still smelled of rain, it was a clean smell, as if the sins of the world had been at least for a time, washed away.  

She made her way deeper and deeper into the forest, past the limit many ninja would probably feel safe to have gone.  However Shiva was confident in her abilities to defend herself and besides, she had discovered this particular fishing hole many years ago in her naive youth when it was not confidence that led her to explore so far, but instead......well if she was honest with herself it was just plain idiocy that had led her to travel so far.  It was the full moon tonight, and once a month Shiva made her way to this particular fishing hole to spend the day fishing.  It was in a way a tribute to her long lost childhood friend Mary Nara.  The girl that had been killed by her folly.  It was a small way to pay tribute, but she used it to spend the day in remembrance.  

Continuing to walk and remember her friend the treeline broke and a clearing quickly became visible.  In the middle was a pond approx. 20meters by 15meters.  The fish could be seen jumping even from here as she made her way to the bank.  Opening her tackle box, she attached a hook to the end of the line.  Then activating her byakugan, she scanned the ground and used its ability to see through solid objects to spot a couple worms near the surface.  Striking her hand quickly she broke the couple inches of earth required to return with a worm.  Smiling she baited her hook, and cast out into the pond.  The clearing allowed the sun to wash over the crystal clear water and to warm her body as well.  Her byakugan was let to release, after all that would be cheating agaisnt the fish.  Smiling, Shiva began to sing a lullaby she remembered from her youth.  It was a tinkling song, with childish lyrics that any natural born Hyuuga surely would have heard in their youth.  This is how one of the strongest members of the Hyuuga clan would be found, fishing in a kimono, while she sang a lullaby.

While some may think to take advantage of the circumstance, Shiva was no stranger to the battlefield and as such she took precautions. Approx. every s she would activate her Byakugan. Having a particularly deep reservoir of chakra, as well as her own dense chakra, she was able to see a field around her of 500 meters. This was to prevent anyone sneaking up on her of course.
Back to top Go down
Reishin Hyuuga

Reishin Hyuuga

Elements : Wind, Earth, Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing (Open to all Hyuuga/Senju)   Gone Fishing (Open to all Hyuuga/Senju) EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 12:33 pm

Another early morning came for Reishin as he sat atop of the rooftop covering his room to look over the surrounding area of the great northern forest and to take a bit of a break from working out earlier. The view from the top of the building had him amassed in such a bright mood as he watched the sun rise from its current position. The small moment in time made it all worth it to see a new day with the rising of the sun which could also symbolize good things to come in the future for someone like him. As the sun continued to rise, he would notice most of if not a couple of his clan members walking around most of them some of the more common Main family members around, but one stood out the most to him rather than all of them. From his current position he could see Shiva, one of the eight branches and holder of the Fire trigram walking out to somewhere.

Normally he would stop one of the main members and speak to them if willing, but from the looks she had somewhere important to be so he did not stop her. Although in this case he did want to know due to the sight of a fishing rod which piqued his curiosity. Standing up on the roof he would dust his yellow training pants off and jump into the medium sized window that sat at the top of the roof into his room. Grabbing only his hoodie he would rush out of his room by way of window once again as he always does in order to get out quicker opposed to the stairs. Walking outside of the compound and into the woods behind her, he would follow her in silence but not trying to hide from her.

Being a Hyuuga he knew he would not be able to hide from someone of the same standing as him especially one of the main pillars. In his silent steps he managed to be able to feel the surrounding nature's aura all around him, from the small chirping of birds to the occasional animals that had skittered past his form as he continued to trail behind Shiva. He would continue to follow until she had made it to her destination and stop by a near by tree that would be able to cover most of his form, but not being one to hide himself from his clan he moved to sit in a tree 5 meters behind her to simply observe.

From the tree he could hear her sing the lullaby of their childhood, a song his mother once sung to both his little brother and himself during their upbringing. He could remember when his little brother had started to cry when he was smaller she would begin to sing the song and he would calm down, the song having a strange calming effect on those who had heard it. Slowly his body would move inside of the tree as if his body was captivated by the song itself, his eyes while still remaining on Shiva would hold a small light of innocence in them.
Back to top Go down
Shiva Hyuuga

Shiva Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing (Open to all Hyuuga/Senju)   Gone Fishing (Open to all Hyuuga/Senju) EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 12:53 pm

Shiva had of course noticed her leader following her.  However he did not seem to wish to impose his presence either, because of this she would respect his wish of remaining aloof for the time being and made all her normal movements.  It was not until she had finished singing the lullaby that she would turn and gaze up at him.  Her smile would be wide, and her head tilted slightly to the left.  In this way she gave a low bow that she held for a full second to demonstrate her respect to the her leader.  "Hello Lord Reishin.  How are you on this warm day?"  Shiva knew not everyone called their clan head lord, in fact she wasn't actually sure if anyone called him that except her.  She had always addressed him as such, out of respect of course.  A clan head deserved the respect of others, and she had always felt that way.

If allowed to continue to speak she would add quickly "I hope you enjoyed the lullaby, I am afraid I am not a gifted songstress as my mother is, but it is the message that speaks to me, not necessarily the tune."  She added with a tinkling laugh.  As she laughed her rod suddenly jerked, causing her to turn away quickly and yank it.  This momentary lapse in concentration however caused her to miss setting the hook, and as she pulled the rod back she was left with empty hands....not even a worm to reuse.  As she began to pout at missing the chance for an easy lunch, she realized she had aburplty turned her back on her very own clan head.  Rushing to turn around again, she sank into another deep bow "My apologies for my rudeness."  She would stammer out at her own actions.  Feeling herself blush she was more than a little frustrated with herself and waited for him to address her this time.

She did wonder what had brought him out here.  Was it to question her on why she took the day off from her normal duties?  Though everyone knew she always took the day of the full moon off so she doubted it.  More than likely he was wondering how the training of the youth had been going or if she had developed any new techniques to be shown, or maybe if she would give Mayuri his little brother private lessons, or maybe he thought she needed more lessons, the more and more her mind raced back and forth for what he could have wanted the redder her face got.  Great, she was sure when she had been made head of the fire trigram this burning sensation in her face was not what was intended.
Back to top Go down
Reishin Hyuuga

Reishin Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing (Open to all Hyuuga/Senju)   Gone Fishing (Open to all Hyuuga/Senju) EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 5:31 pm

Oh! It looked as if he was seen by the young woman while he wasn't necessarily surprised by the notion that she had known he was there, but after the music she had given him the thought of being caught wasn't even relevant at this point. As she expressed a greatly appreciated hello to him, he slowly nodded to her and returned a smile befitting of her and her great respect for him. After she had finished speaking to him of course he would speak," I am well Lady Shiva, i had seen you leaving the compound earlier and i was curious to what you had been doing with the fishing pole...wish i had asked you about your hobbies sooner and we could have done this together. As for the song however i greatly appreciate it. The melody itself reminds me of my youth and my mother which brought back pleasant memories," when she had turned around because of her fishing rod however, he watched in silence to see if she would be able to reel in the fish.

After the unsuccessful attempt of reeling in the fish he would jump out of the tree and walk over to her, stopping by her kneeling form and tapping her head slightly before chuckling," Shiva it is okay, you know how i am about this and since you were busy trying to get your fish i don't mind it. Besides it would seem that the little one you had on the hook got away, mind if i join you for a bit?," moving past her slowly he would sit down beside the bend of the pond and look towards the middle of it. Providing Shiva joined him, Reishin would turn his golden hues to her before opening his mouth to speak," So how are things going with the training of our youth and your own development as well? I hope you have came up with something new for you're impressive fire spirit?," a light chuckle slowly escaped his lips as he turned back to the pond and continued staring into it.

He was actually enjoying the beginnings of their conversation even if the two of them had been around each other for a while. While she had been one of his trusted clan advisers, he had also looked up to her for the training and development for his brother while he wasn't there or out taking care of their other territories. With many other things, he relied on his clan advisers a lot which is why they are held in the most highest of rankings amongst the Hyuuga next to him. Before he would forget however he turned back to her waiting until she had spoken," By the way....you still have a cute blush on your face," the small hint of a laugh escaped from him, his body slowly leaning backwards before returning to his sitting position.
Back to top Go down
Shiva Hyuuga

Shiva Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing (Open to all Hyuuga/Senju)   Gone Fishing (Open to all Hyuuga/Senju) EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:37 am

His comment on the blush to her face did nothing but make the entire situation worse. She had of course sat next time him up until that moment, but then shot to her feet at the mention of her complexion. Running through the things he mentioned she began to speak in turn, gazing at the water, willing its cool waters too cool her face. "The youth prove promising. I have many different techniques to train idle hands, and stubborn minds. I teach them our techniques, I teach them our values, but what I like to think is most important, is I teach them what it truly means to be a Hyuuga. To have pride in themselves, in their birth. To always strive to be the best because that is what we can become if one has the desire to achieve it." Everything she said was how she felt. Their clan was one of the great clans of the world, and though popular opinion seemed to wish to see them cast down, she would not have it so. Shiva Hyuuga, no matter what else she was, is, or will become was a defender of the Hyuuga way of life, and would give her own to see it preserved as such.

She would wait a moment to see if he had anything to say about her comment before continuing on. "As for if I have developed anything interesting, actually there is something. I had been hoping to show it to you, and see if you would approve. A quick demonstration then I think." She would say smiling. Turning, she slid into a stance and then launched 7 separate strikes. Each fist would seemed covered in flame as it went forward, firing a blast of chakra 7 meters in front of her. Once completed she would look at her leader. "You see, the fire is not even chakra based, it is from the sheer speed of the taijutsu technique. By focusing chakra into the arms it is possible to move faster than a standard gentle fist strike. It is also still capable of closing tenkatsu and sealing away an opponents chakra." She awaited his response to what he thought of the technique.

She had heard he to had some special technique, perhaps in time he would share them with her as well. It would be something to be taught by the clan head indeed.
Back to top Go down
The One-Above-All

The One-Above-All

Elements : Earth Wind

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing (Open to all Hyuuga/Senju)   Gone Fishing (Open to all Hyuuga/Senju) EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 3:21 pm

The dawn began to break the sky into shards of warm colors.  Angel had been out practicing for a long time now.  The brown Hakama she wore made her even warmer than the day.  She had been in the woods practicing her taijutsu for hours.  In the transition somehow she had lost a good deal of her muscle and she was finding it hard to perform the techniques that she had been so fluent in.  She had no idea why the jump had decreased her muscle mass.  Postulating that it had something to do with the effects of the time stream and the cost for time travel, Angel knew there was nothing more for her to do but train it back again.  Every day she would wake before the dawn and practice her muscles sore.   Her background was shady due to the strange circumstance of her arrival.  It was only through her eyes and her tattoo that proved that she was the Pillar of Earth that she was even allowed to speak with the village leader that one time.  Angel still didn’t feel like she belonged in the village.  She spent most of her time getting caught up on history and current events and of course training.  She still had not been asked to do any tasks for the village as she believed she was probably still on watch.  

The whole thing was confusing but she had seen quite a lot during the war.  Strange things happened all the time.  Ghosts in the night disease and plague that came out of nowhere.  Men returning from the battle field completely blank as if their sould had been ripped from their bodies.  Angel didn’t want to think about the War.  As warriors of peace though, it was not hers to enjoy, not until she died.  Angel stopped her training set as the memory of her father’s end took over.  Tears streamed down her face without her permission.  She gave no sobs for the loss of the only connection she had to the world.  Only tears.  The man had been more than a father to her.  He was a comrade and a friend and in the end had saved her life.  Angel ground her teeth.  “#25 A shinobi must never show their tears” It was one of the rules of the shinobi that was ingrained in her training.  

Wiping the tears from her face she headed toward a nearby pool to wash her face.  Quietly dipping her hands in the cool waters she pressed the refreshing water to her face.  A lilting sound drifted across the waters toward her.  It was the sound of a beautiful voice singing a sweet almost sad song that brought angel almost back to tears.  After one more dip to her face angel Sat back and closed her eyes allowing the melody to sooth her and bring her to terms with her situation.  Looking in the direction of the voice she saw two of the Villagers one she recognized as the leader and another with High standings within the village.  She was another of the village Advisors.  Really Angel was only there to give information that she was prevailed to due to her situation.  Still on her knees she faced the two of them and bowed for a few seconds in respect.  

Angel continued to cool off by the pool as she watched the sun filter through the trees creating a glow of nature around the pool.  Soft splishes could be heard as fish leapt from its cool depths.  Her attention was drawn to flashes of light from the other side of the pool.  Looking over she saw the young girl stand straight from some stance she had been in.  She supposed it was about time she went over and paid her respects.  She wanted to give the two some privacy to finish any personal conversation they were having. Standing Angel walked slowly and gracefully over toward them stopping a respectful distance away.   “You have a most beautiful voice my lady please tell me what is the origin of that song you sang?  It sounds so familiar.  Very similar to one the soldiers would sing of their families.  The words are different though. And Leader Reishin it is good to see you again.  Are you two enjoying the day?”

Angel planned to ask the Leader to allow her to begin aiding the village today as she had been in her opinion less than productive.  She also was hoping that Shiva the village trainer would assist her in returning to her top form.  From what she had gathered though the brutalities of the war had long since ended, the relationship between the clans was still shaky and filled with distrust.  Hate and malice toward one another still stemmed from lies and deceit hundreds of years old.  Angel turned very solemn after asking about their days.  “I feel it is time that we talk on important matters.  When the two of you have time.  This meeting however was happenstance I am out training not seeking counsel.  Unless it is from you Ms Shiva in training.  Honestly I train so far away from the village because I am ashamed of my loss of skill in the Hyuuga prowess.  I am told you two are the best in the village which is why I am bringing it to your attention.  While I am here is there anything you wish to discuss?”

Angel wished to be considered an ally, even a comrade.  She had the option to return to the life on the land traveling and seeking shelter among the clans, promoting peace to the four corners of the map.  But without the companionship she was sure she would lose her conviction.  And her whole idealism was based on conviction as most ninja’s were.  So she returned to the Hyuuga clan when she entered this world to find the structure and companion ship that she needed.
Back to top Go down
Reishin Hyuuga

Reishin Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing (Open to all Hyuuga/Senju)   Gone Fishing (Open to all Hyuuga/Senju) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 12:25 pm

In his own opinion he saw Shiva as one of the best teachers that the Hyuuga clan could offer due to the fact that she was so passionate on teaching the children of the clan and their future the many values of their clan. It was only during rare times that Reishin would take up the opportunity to speak to the youth of the village, giving them words of encouragement and hope throughout their lives that they could become just what the village needed and thus continue to push on to improve themselves. Slowly his head would nod as he finished listening to every single word that flowed from her lips before finally speaking," I thank you for taking up the time to teach the children of our clan and making them into the bright part of our future, they must really look up to you as a great teacher," his smile and praise were as genuine as ever, not a single hint of lies or fake praise were hinted in his voice. The honor that he held had no place for lies or deception between his families and clansmate, he preferred to be honest and to the point to them all.

At the mentioning of a new technique that she had developed, he was all but excited to see it due to wanting to learn how strong his members were getting besides the regular traditions of the Gentle Fist. When she had demonstrated the technique to him, he was impressed at the sheer speed and potential power that the technique could give in the future. At that moment he would stand up and nod in approval, his words being not nearly enough to explain how he wanted to learn it. " That technique there is fantastic Shiva. The speed and power of it is enough to make even the basic of Gentle Fist techniques powerful on top of whatever else we create along the way.

Although she had demonstrated a key technique to him, he did not feel right just letting her show him one without demonstrating one of his own. In that moment he smiled and looked over the distance of the lake before nodding," In appreciation for showing me your technique Shiva, i shall show you one of mine that i had been developing to give our clan a more...versitile fighting style," without a pause in his voice he held his hands up and focused on a point ten meters from the center of the lake itself. In the depths of his right hand he would amass a decent amount of chakra within the tenketsu of his hands before thrusting his right fist forward.

The resulting force would cause a three meter projectile of condensed wind to shoot from his hand at high speeds before hitting the lake and causing a large plume of water to shoot up. The small sifting of water fell on the both of them slowly although it was a small amount he would smile," This technique will be the basis of our new long range Jyuuken that i will openly teach to all that show the promise to use it, however i would like for you to be the first to teach to our students to prepare with. I am trusting you with this task and this powerful jutsu Shiva," he was now trusting one of his advisors with one of his own jutsu that would change the way the clan fought in combat and trained. The use of the Byakugan would be something that they could finally fully take advantage of in all situations and not just close range combat.

As he continued to think his train of thought would be momentarily interrupted by a new source or rather a new voice. The one who had came into the picture had asked about the song that Shiva had been singing, which if this was the person he was thinking of they should have already known," It is a song in which the mothers of the Hyuuga clan sing to their children Angel...you should really brush up on your history. And it is nice to see you as well for this day has been unique," not wanting to say anymore so that Shiva herself could speak , he would turn to look at her to see what she would have to say.

Reishin however did wonder what important business did she want to discuss outside of the council meetings they held, but if it was that important he would simply ask about it," What important matters do you feel we should discuss outside of the council meetings Angel? If it is of the utmost importance then we can speak of it here, but if not then it should wait until the rest of the council is in assembly," of course he would simply wait for an answer to determine whether or not he would take part in the discussion.
Back to top Go down
Shiva Hyuuga

Shiva Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing (Open to all Hyuuga/Senju)   Gone Fishing (Open to all Hyuuga/Senju) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 4:15 pm

The praise he laid upon her only caused her confidence and conviction to bolster within her chest. She sought nothing more than the preservation and continued growth of the Hyuuga clan. Having been told that her efforts were not going to waste made her proud of the fact.

After her technique was demonstrated, he decided to show one of his own, a rare opportunity and it humbled her, that he trusted her enough with his own secrets. It sounded as if this would become a common power however among the clan, one that could help them reshape the world. As he finished speaking, and it was clear he was going to demonstrate, her byakugan activated out of instinct. Her enhanced eyes watched his chakra circulatory system, so she could gain a greater understanding of his actions. She watched the chakra amass, and then the bolt that fired forward.

Her eyes relaxing and returning to normal as soon as the jutsu struck water, she held out both hands and caught some of the water that had made its way into the air. It was fun indeed, only his next words sobered her up real quick. He was entrusting her and giving her a new duty, one that she would make him proud with. Quickly bowing at his words, she spoke quickly again, in that flustered way like before. "Of..c..ourse sir, I will perform all duties to perfection." She said before standing back up right.

The new comer had been seen, but she had been distracted until this moment. Her question was harmless enough, but there was a flash even if it was only for a fraction of a second, that showed Shiva's reaction to this new arrival. To understand Shiva, one merely had to look at the Hyuuga clan as a family. Shiva did, and this, her family was her responsibility to protect. Whether it be by teaching them so they could defend themselves, or laying down her own life she would see it done. All enemies foreign and domestic would be destroyed, without hesitation or mercy. This Angel as she called herself was a newer addition to the compound, and one that Shiva did not trust one bit. As an adviser she had been privy to the nature of her arrival, and the story that accompanied it. When one saw it as their duty to protect an entire clan, trusting such an outside was difficult.

"As Lord Reishen said, it is an old lullaby often sang in the clan. Every child knows it." Her words were quick, and although respectful just a bit tart as well. She heard Angel speak of her shame, and she could not help speak to her as she did all her students. "There is no room for shame or embarrassment on the battlefield, and there should be none when it comes to training. A family works together no matter the circumstance, by allowing oneself to be selfish and indulge themselves with these feelings they only hurt the family that they wish to protect."

She knew this women was the Earth pillar, and if she had had her way, it would not be so. However, she was not the leader but an adviser. She would not usurp the commands, or orders of her superior no matter what and because of that her tongue had always been held in check on the subject. She would not however turn down training the girl, as she had said to Angel, to be selfish and put ones own feelings before the clan was unacceptable and not to be tolerated. If one began to do that, they would be as bad as the filthy Uchiha, pushing only themselves, only marveling at their own powers. "I will of course be happy to give you a lesson, and assist you in any desired Jyuuken skills you feel you need a refresher. My hours are posted in the village." She would mention off handedily before Angel began to speak of important matters.

This was talk for Master Reishin and she would of course let him handle it and trust his judgement. She in a way felt a bit bad for him, as it was clear there might have been some tension, and she knew how men felt when two women presented tension, it often made them a bit nervous. She would have to apologize to him later. As she stood silently allowing the two to talk, she began to funnel chakra to her hand. She also focused on the air around it, trying to replicate the technique. She doubted she would catch on so soon as it undoubtedly took him a long time to master, however she would have to start somewhere.

As they talked, and she concentrated on her hands, she took it upon herself to grab another worm that had been conveniently crawling on the surface of the ground and rebait her hook. Casting it out into the lake, she sat the pole down again, and continued to listen to the conversation. The Uchiha had come into her mind, and she needed to stay relaxed. It was because of them that she took this day in the first place. Shiva believed that all sins could be washed away from ones soul in time, she even did believe one day she might trust this outsider if it was proven she was loyal even if she was short with her for now, but the Uchiha was a different matter. It was the only subject that left her cold blooded and angry. Her scars that were hidden by her attire seemed to burn at the memories that flooded into her mind. They would pay, in time....but that time was not yet, and until then her duties would be observed with the utmost detail, so when the time did come the Uchiha would get what they loved most. A display of power, only the irony would be they would not hold it this time.
Back to top Go down
The One-Above-All

The One-Above-All

Elements : Earth Wind

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing (Open to all Hyuuga/Senju)   Gone Fishing (Open to all Hyuuga/Senju) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 10:48 pm

Angel waited while Leader Reishin demonstrated his skill.  The Style of the techniques was some sort of ranged blow attack.  It was definitely something useful to the Hyuuga who prided themselves on close range combat.  Adding range to an already superior technique created a door that opened to only greater power.  Angel had knowledge and experience using similar jutsu that gave her longer range capabilities.  It would definitely help the clan.  That was why this man was the leader.  It was the leaders job to become strong and teach the clan the stronger jutsu.  Though the living condition has changed the values and purpose of the clan has never wavered.  Angel felt proud of the clan.  And then the Hyuuga turned their eyes to her.  And the eyes were nothing but cold.  

Angel had provided the clan and specifically these two as heads of her clan now, the information of her situation.  Angel was not surprised with the skepticism but she only had seen the cold dead eyes of the Hyuuga turned against her once before she arrived in this time.  The moment she stood up for peace and rejected the tyranny of the crazed leader all those many years ago, was the moment the clan began to hate their own.  Angel was stonger in spirit than she was in body, though, she could endure their gaze.

The first to speak was Reishin.  He told angel that the song that was being sung was a popular one that was sung by the mothers of the village.  Angel was glad that the younglings were provided such a positive lullaby traditionally.  Angel’s mother similarly sang her lullabies when she was young.  But then Reishin said something that had stung her.  Brush up on history?  Had he no tact?  He was well aware of her situation.  The comment was taken as a rude stab at her lack of knowledge.  Angel cast the remark aside.  The Hyuuga were never ones to mask the truth with courtesy.  

Shiva spoke up driving the nail home.  Every child knows the song.  Every child that is, that belonged there.  The village hadn’t accepted her yet, it seemed.  Shiva then went on to explain to Angel what it was like to be on the battlefield.  How someone should act one the battlefield.  She treated Angel like a social outcast and in Angel’s opinion as if she was a disease.  Angel knew how this situation would play out she could see every scenario.  The harshness in the tone spoke volumes of the disgust that Shiva held for her. It saddened Angel honestly.  The young girl was one of the best fighters in the village, but her sense seemed a bit dulled.  Angel dismissed the whole thing.  She needed to ignore the hatred she felt from others if she was to show them they were wrong.

“Thank you very much Lady Shiva.” Angel said to her when she was informed of the hours of the trainer.  Angel smiled and turned back to Reishin.  “Sir I can wait until the Counsel meetings to speak up.  However what I say may be received by the Clan better if coming from you than from me.  You are aware of how I arrived here but I have not told you the most important part as you would have never believed me if I have said so at the time.  But I Lived through the Cause of the great war.  I was there all those years ago.  I know what happened.  And We have a chance at peace because of that knowledge.  But that is only if the We can work together.”  Angel said that last part while looking at Shiva.  “There’s no need to fight each other with Enemies out there that would gladly come in and kill us all.  However none of that matters if you don’t trust me.”  Angel concluded to both of them.

It mattered a lot in the long run whether or not Angel could convince these two.  If she was unable she would not convince the Clan.  If she could not convince the clan, there would be no peace because the other clans would not agree to negotiations with a Clan that didn’t want to negotiate.  It was simple but honestly Angel had spent her entire life trying to build connections and negotiating with one leader or another to seek diplomacy.  It had never worked in the end.  The War had destroyed everything from what Angel had seen.

“That is all the business that I have that is important, Think about it and get back to me on how you want it to be presented at the Counsel Meeting. For now I must be going. I've Had an interesting encounter." Angel would bow and say her farewells. She needed to hurry seemed that the world she left behind was catching up to her.

[Requesting Exit]

TWC 1806
requesting 11 Tai cp then 3 Tai cp (11 finishes my 25 teir, 3 in my 25-50 teir)
Back to top Go down
Reishin Hyuuga

Reishin Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing (Open to all Hyuuga/Senju)   Gone Fishing (Open to all Hyuuga/Senju) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 12:08 pm

After the following discussions were through he would look to Angel in a confused manner before smiling and scratching his head, it was true that their first meeting was...not the best of terms, but he accepted all his clan members as equals and as a member of his own internal family. As Angel left the area he would then turn his attention to Shiva who had still been keeping him company all this time. He had never really simply sat down and had a long conversation with the woman nor did he openly spar with herr, but with the two of them being here and in quite the open space he would try to take up the opportunity to get to know his clan advisor a little better. The golden hues slowly focused on her as he began to form the words to speak to her," So Lady Shiva....Besides training our youth and your Advisor duties, what else do you like to do?," the small conversation already starting off weird for him, Reishin had always found it difficult to talk to woman in general besides his mother, but then again he had never really had a true one on one conversation with one.

The small look on his face said enough as he walked closer to the surface of the water and looked into it to see his own reflection, his own golden eyes staring at himself through the clear blue waters made him wonder what else he should do to make this life of his better, of course besides training and running the clan he needed something more...but those options were thinning out soon. Turning to Shiva after she had answered his question he would nod and return to the waters," Say would you like to have a small spar with me? I've always wanted to test my mettle against those of the Fire trigram household and since you are by far the strongest of that family, it would be beneficial to us both eh? Besides what better way to show you some of my technique's than in a spar," if she had agreed to his small challenge he would step onto the surface of the waters, applying a small amount of chakra onto his feet to walk on the surface of the water before walking all the way towards the middle of the lake itself.

Underneath him he could see the fish swimming underneath him as if he wasn't even there, giving the stage for the spar a perfect feeling and set-up that he would enjoy. If she had joined him on the water's front he would lower his hood and slowly crack his knuckles," Any rules that you want to set before we begin? The only one i require is that we do not use our eyes in this...we are being friendly about this after all," a small chuckle escaping from his lips as he waited for her response to his question. Whether or not she had given any additional requirements to their spar he would nod and prepare his stance, but not before bowing to his sparring partner to show respect and appreciation for her consideration. The water's surface would slightly ripple as his feet shifted slightly to his right foot being in front of his left balancing on the ball of his foot. His left would remain firm and planted while his left hand stayed close to his stomach and his right hand slowly stretched outward.

Now that he was in his full stance he would wait for Shiva to prepare before nodding," Well you may have the first move Shiva, good luck and let's have some fun," the smile was soon replaced with a hardened look that had shown that he was ready for this spar and was going to test his fellow clansmen to see if she was indeed the fire of the clan.
Back to top Go down
Shiva Hyuuga

Shiva Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing (Open to all Hyuuga/Senju)   Gone Fishing (Open to all Hyuuga/Senju) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 11:01 pm

Shiva listened and watched as Angel spoke and move. Observing every detail, and thinking it a little rude when she just up and left, especially after her words held tones full of meaning just the sentence before. However, Shiva was in no mood to look deeper than the surface, so she would not let these actions weigh upon her mind when she set the scale of her feelings towards this girl. Perhaps she should give her a chance, and then she might be pleasently surprised with what she finds. Aww well, it was over now.

Listening to Reishin he asked her what she liked to do. "Well Master Reishen, I like to fish, I like to explore, but mostly I like to just be. Sitting and absorbing nature, letting the sunlight hit me and doing nothing. We live in a hostile world, with many enemies. Politics as much as strength moves the forces of this world forward and always we must struggle to keep up. Never a moment to rest, always we must train, always we must imporve on the teachings of the past if we have any chance to stay not only relevant in this world, but alive. Because of all that, one of my favorite things to do, is simply be, even if I am just being nothing for a single moment." As she spoke she smiled and her white eyes seemed as much as white eyes could to go out of focus, as if she was day dreaming. After she finished she said "Sorry, didn't mean to ramble." before she laughed slightly.

He asked if she wished to spar and he moved to prepare himself. She was fine with this as it would indeed assist in improvement. She had spoke honestly she did like to just exist, but as she said the demands of this world are never ending, and because of that, she would agree to this spar and do her best in it. Following him out onto the water, she took up a stance 3 meters from him.

SHe herself sank into the jyuuken stance, and heard as he announced she had the first move. This put her a bit outside her comfort zone, as often times she preferred to react instead of simply act, however that was a good thing. It got her training herself a bit. As she came into the stance she decided to try out the jutsu that he had been so kind to show her. She had focused the chakra into her hand and had focused on it the entire time Angel had been speaking. She figured she might as well try.

From her stance, she quickly focused her chakra into her right hand and thrust it forward. The blast would hit dead center between the two of them. The resulting water spurt would be enough to obscure her from his sight, but would be less impressive than his earlier display. O well, she though still learning. The moment she had sent the shockwave forward however, she quickly made the ram hand seal, activating her deceptive strike genjutsu. Signing ram, she started to dash forward just as the water began to dissipate, if all went to plan not showing that she had made a hand seal at all.

Were this a true fight she would use one of the true gentle fist techniques to cause permanent if not fatal damage, however this was not the purpose. They were showing off skills nothing more. If the genjutsu worked as it should, to Reishin it should appear as if she was dashing forward to his left side, and swinging a punch directly for his kidney.

Should this go as planned, the real Shiva would instead be on his right. Should he move to block on his left leaving him vulnerable, Shiva would provide several strikes to his right. One to the kidney area, and one to the 5th intercostal space in his ribs. She of course held back and these were little more than shots to show she was there and had hit him. They were however also intended to send some pain to catch him off his gaurd, as well as the shot to his lung to make him catch his breath leaving him further open.

If these didn't go to plan she would have to react accordingly. Shiva was going all out as this was the greatest figure in the clan, and besides wanting to see how she measured up, she also wanted to prove that he could trust her with the defense of the village. She hoped he would see, she was a worthy of the fire trigram, worthy of the Hyuuga clan, and worthy to sit at his table of advisors.

(So, I didn't put speed stats, or subtract chakra since this is just a friendly spar. If you want I can add, but I figure we are just showing each other what we can do so its all good. If you rather I did it differently let me know Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gone Fishing (Open to all Hyuuga/Senju)   Gone Fishing (Open to all Hyuuga/Senju) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gone Fishing (Open to all Hyuuga/Senju)
Page 1 of 1