Naruto: Clan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Jishaku, Hiromasa
Don't Hold Back - Page 2 Emptyby Hiromasa Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:17 pm

» The General's Info
Don't Hold Back - Page 2 Emptyby Mashiro Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:47 am

» A few suggestions
Don't Hold Back - Page 2 Emptyby Mashiro Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:25 am

» Soul Searching
Don't Hold Back - Page 2 Emptyby WebMaster Account Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:12 pm

» Event:Assassinate Fugetsu Amegai
Don't Hold Back - Page 2 Emptyby The One-Above-All Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:04 pm

» Angel Vs Madara
Don't Hold Back - Page 2 Emptyby The One-Above-All Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:10 pm

» A Fresh Wind is Blowing
Don't Hold Back - Page 2 Emptyby Mashiro Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:12 am

» Shudan's Updates
Don't Hold Back - Page 2 Emptyby Shudan Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:38 pm

» Shudan's Jutsu
Don't Hold Back - Page 2 Emptyby Psychosis Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:11 pm

Top posting users this week
No user
Poll
Staff
~Owners~
Eversoris

Psychosis
~Admin~

~Mod~
Mei Uchiha

Kitaro
Zento
Lord Hiromasa
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto: Clan Wars© Eversoris

©opyright
All items in this forum belong to their perspective creators, the concept of the Naruto Franchise is ©opyright of Masashi Kishimoto. The Naruto: Clan Wars is ©opyright of the creator and founders Eversoris, Psychosis & Taiga. Non-Canon items that are created here are not to be tampered with unless you have users permission, all items from Masashi Kishimoto's series Naruto Series may not be claimed as original works.
Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Tool

Don't Hold Back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MeiUchiha #BestInTheWorld

Elements : Wind,Fire

Don't Hold Back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Hold Back   Don't Hold Back - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 9:42 pm

Mei movements were quick as she knew that the simple movements she was doing was faster than the man could honestly keep up with. Her body was more agile and weighed less so the way she carried herself was only natural there wasn’t anytime for most hings to make sense except she was the one who was destined to win by the gods if they existed. Her rasengan will crash downwards as it made connection with the man’s arm as the chakra infused orb rotated out of control on the flesh of the man the force was enough to blow Mei hair back as the impact had enough force to shatter the very ground beneath them as a soft sigh will escape her lips as her attack had a small failure again as Kuro had merely slide away from her to the point he was facing her how she missed again? she had no idea really it just happened and she fucking hated it.

The man was able to remain on his feet even after getting slammed with a strong Rasengan which really didn’t surprise Mei as this man survived a lot of her attacks normal soilders wouldn’t so she had to give him credit for that much. Landing on her feet softly as the hand she had rasengan in was bruised and actually smoking as if it had been set on fire. She opened her hand as she watch the smoke rise from it as it was obvious she was disappointed”Well that happened again…”she murmurs to herself as she would look back up towards the man as she hear his words of him surrendering,which could be the point that he knew he was outmatched and just wanted to live or merely was mocking her each situation she knew was possible.

The man was here at her feet as she looked at him as she will sigh softly”My mercy you say?”she questioned as she will look at him her Sharingan staying active as she seemingly just look at this man. She was about to say something but she allowed the man to speak knowing she should at least allow him his final words no matter what they were she had that kind of honor,she fought for the better of her clan and live to fight for that clan she was a weapon ,one that would destroy anything that messed with the uchiha which was proving with this man at her feet. She listened her own eyes looking down as she was thinking on his words listening to everything the man said,how could he understand anything she went through he was a man and like all others deserved to die.

Her fist drove down as it hit the ground missing Kuro by about a inch as the ground under them formed a big crater from the impact,her body will stand back up straight as her lips formed into a frown as she couldn’t believe this man tried lecturing her.”You don’t understand do you?do you know what’s it like to be born a woman who life is already written for her?do you understand the pain we have to go through just to be accepted? Forced to be a breeding station for the males of the clan,you speak lightly on the situation when you don’t understand it one bit so don’t try lecturing me about your views and don’t think you can ever understand me!”she yelled her voice echoed through the mountains showing just how loud she was.

The man words begun to enter her head as she couldn’t get them out as she couldn’t free herself from them as she begun to stumble backwards.”Shut..up…..just Shut Up! Shut Up Shut Up Just Fucking Shut Up!”she screamed even louder the young Uchiha was getting image after image of her life flashing inside of her head as she stumbled two betters backwards as she was really in that mood.”You don’t understand anything!”she screamed tears swelling in her eyes as she couldn’t help but release the pain and sorrow she felt in so long. The tears streamed down her cheeks staining her face as she felt the pain she couldn’t hold back from the truth of the man words. she will sighs softly as she couldn’t live like this she knew,but this hatred was all she grew to know,this bottled up pain was what her life gave her. She couldn’t stop thinking about it at all now how could she as the world was against her but she always built herself to be strong,maybe she was weaker than she thought. Silence suddenly came into play as both parties will be silent for a short time.

Her ears perked up as she listens to the man speak once more but not a single word left the young Uchiha as her head would be faced down towards the ground. She would stay like that pondering on that question,what would she do with this man he hit a place no one else did,but she sighed softly as she knew part of her was weak and this man was surely not one of her clan,it was wrong for her to take her hatred out on him. She begun to walk towards him as her hand will outstretch not a word leaving her lips,she would attempt to place her hand on the man head. Chakra will begin to flow through Kuro body healing all his wounds to the point as if they never existed,this will be from a simple touch as she rose her head as on her forehead was a diamond black mark. It was the power of her Creation Rebirth,she was using it’s ability to transfer chakra to heal this man who she knew she will see again.

You should return to wherever you came from Kuro…..I gave you the power to make your travel on your own,you should return from where you came”she spoke softly turning her back to the man as she begun to walk the opposite direction”Maybe one day,that ally vision of yours will come true,I hope for it”she replied softly.

(EXIT)
Back to top Go down
Psychosis

Psychosis

Elements : Lightning, Wind, Magnetism

PostSubject: Re: Don't Hold Back   Don't Hold Back - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:04 am

Kuro, through the pain and irritation, saw the woman's skin smoking with the rasengan. How odd. She had obviously not mastered such the rasengan as he had previously thought. If she had, that smoke would not have existed. It was likely a problem with the uncontrollable chakra and the nature of the jutsu itself. The friction and pressure caused by Rasengan would be a problem for her. As she neared him, his legs tensed, hidden because of his pants. He knew this may be it, but damnit he was going out fighting. The metal dust in his clothes formed over his forearms like gloves, so that he could use his magnetism to move them. He was prepared for her to lash out at him, attempt to kill him, or try and enslave him, as all of those had happened at least twice before. 

She wasnt overly fast in her movements, but they both knew she did not need to be. Kuro could move, sure, but it hurt at the moment, which slowed him down quite a bit. Further, Mei was already faster, so him dodging would be highly unlikely. Her missing would be as well. Kuro did not move as he saw that she was going to miss. He had little doubt she did it on purpose, which she proved when she spoke to him. He simply listened. 

When she began to cry, Kuro moved towards her, knowing it may get him killed or kicked in the face, and hugged her. Someone who had such problems earlier in their life deserved it. Thankfully the mangetism allowed him some base motor functions while injured, when he wrapped it around his body. "Dont..." Kuro took a breath in, before sighing. "Dont cry. Dont you DARE cry, after beating me of all people. Youve already proven what you can do to yourself. Why care what others think? Only what you and your friends think should matter. Even think, so long as you are happy with yourself, you should show it. Never let someone else bring you down like that."

Kuro pulled back, aware he was probably about to get kicked or hit somewhere painful. "You really dont get it do you? Let me give you the same advice that saved my life quite a few times. 'Whenever someone looks at you with anger, smile at them, it proves they are too weak to affect you'. When I was first told this, I thought it meant something like hide who you are, but the truth is you should always show who you are, because itll make you much happier than hiding it." Pulling away from her, arms now dangling at his side, he grinned. "After all, Im one of the happiest people on the planet, and my life certainly aint been easy!" He chuckled, much different than his demonic rumble from before.

Kuro listened as she fixed his arms and spoke one last time. He smiled at her, before walking slowly away. A few feet from his old position, he stopped and turned, one eye closed, with a wide smile on his face. "What are you talking about? I already have an ally, dont I?" Kuro laughed jovially, turning back and waving at her, walking away.

{Exit}
Back to top Go down

Elements : Wind,Fire

PostSubject: Re: Don't Hold Back   Don't Hold Back - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:17 am

Endind Word Count:

125 Cp towards Medical

25 Cp Towards Ninjutsu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Hold Back   Don't Hold Back - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Hold Back
Page 1 of 1