Naruto: Clan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Jishaku, Hiromasa
Event:Assassinate Fugetsu Amegai - Page 2 Emptyby Hiromasa Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:17 pm

» The General's Info
Event:Assassinate Fugetsu Amegai - Page 2 Emptyby Mashiro Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:47 am

» A few suggestions
Event:Assassinate Fugetsu Amegai - Page 2 Emptyby Mashiro Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:25 am

» Soul Searching
Event:Assassinate Fugetsu Amegai - Page 2 Emptyby WebMaster Account Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:12 pm

» Event:Assassinate Fugetsu Amegai
Event:Assassinate Fugetsu Amegai - Page 2 Emptyby The One-Above-All Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:04 pm

» Angel Vs Madara
Event:Assassinate Fugetsu Amegai - Page 2 Emptyby The One-Above-All Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:10 pm

» A Fresh Wind is Blowing
Event:Assassinate Fugetsu Amegai - Page 2 Emptyby Mashiro Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:12 am

» Shudan's Updates
Event:Assassinate Fugetsu Amegai - Page 2 Emptyby Shudan Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:38 pm

» Shudan's Jutsu
Event:Assassinate Fugetsu Amegai - Page 2 Emptyby Psychosis Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:11 pm

Top posting users this week
No user
Poll
Staff
~Owners~
Eversoris

Psychosis
~Admin~

~Mod~
Mei Uchiha

Kitaro
Zento
Lord Hiromasa
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto: Clan Wars© Eversoris

©opyright
All items in this forum belong to their perspective creators, the concept of the Naruto Franchise is ©opyright of Masashi Kishimoto. The Naruto: Clan Wars is ©opyright of the creator and founders Eversoris, Psychosis & Taiga. Non-Canon items that are created here are not to be tampered with unless you have users permission, all items from Masashi Kishimoto's series Naruto Series may not be claimed as original works.
Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Tool

Event:Assassinate Fugetsu Amegai

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The One-Above-All

The One-Above-All

Elements : Earth Wind

Event:Assassinate Fugetsu Amegai - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event:Assassinate Fugetsu Amegai   Event:Assassinate Fugetsu Amegai - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 3:51 am

Angel looked at the sword that stuck out of the mud. "It is of no use to me, by all means." Angel said gesturing to the blade. She doubted she could use it in battle even if she wanted too. the blade was designed for someone who trained with heavy weapons. Angel though strong was never that interested in taking up sword play in an advanced capacity. She knew how to use a blade well enough as her puppets were quite deadly with one but this sword was definitely a far cry from the katana. "So Mashiro of the Senju Clan would you have the time to lend an ear to the story of an old woman?" Angel chuckled at that last part.
Back to top Go down
Mashiro

Mashiro

Elements : Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Event:Assassinate Fugetsu Amegai   Event:Assassinate Fugetsu Amegai - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 8:54 am

The Soul Puppet squatted down to pick up Kubikiribocho from the mud. The sword was indeed very heavy, though for Fugetsu it was an easy task to pick it up due to his strength. He would swing it around to get the feel of it again, and place it on his back once he was done. Mashiro would listen to Angel's question. Time was of the essence for Mashiro always, though he could probably listen to what she had to say. He was however confused at the "old lady" part and hopefully she would explain her reasoning as to why she called herself an old lady. "I guess I could listen."
Back to top Go down
The One-Above-All

The One-Above-All

Elements : Earth Wind

PostSubject: Re: Event:Assassinate Fugetsu Amegai   Event:Assassinate Fugetsu Amegai - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 6:04 pm

"Mashiro of the Senju, I call you this because of how the world is now. Everything you are and everything you live for is dictated by your clan. And every action is predicated by your history. I am definitely old. Far older than you may even believe. I saw the beginning of the war that turned our land into this mess. No one alive knows the feeling of a world at peace anymore. Save for me. You see I was born and raised hundreds of years ago and through the will of someone far greater than either of us, I was brought to this time. I believe that it is this world that I was meant to save and not the world I was born to. But to do that the ONLY possibility is to once again unite the ninja world. A possibility that even you a member of a Clan who in the passed begged for peace, may still even laugh at. But it is my goal to live and even die for this cause. I believe that my best Ally would be the Senju clan even more so than even the Hyuuga." Angel would then allow Mashiro to respond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event:Assassinate Fugetsu Amegai   Event:Assassinate Fugetsu Amegai - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event:Assassinate Fugetsu Amegai
Page 1 of 1