HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mismeasure Of Man Epub Gratis
by patorr Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:02 am

» Jishaku, Hiromasa
by Hiromasa Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:17 pm

» The General's Info
by Mashiro Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:47 am

» A few suggestions
by Mashiro Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:25 am

» Soul Searching
by WebMaster Account Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:12 pm

» Event:Assassinate Fugetsu Amegai
by The One-Above-All Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:04 pm

» Angel Vs Madara
by The One-Above-All Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:10 pm

» A Fresh Wind is Blowing
by Mashiro Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:12 am

» Shudan's Updates
by Shudan Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:38 pm

Top posting users this week
Poll
Staff
~Owners~
Eversoris


Psychosis
~Admin~

~Mod~
Mei Uchiha

Kitaro
Zento
Lord Hiromasa
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto: Clan Wars© Eversoris

©opyright
All items in this forum belong to their perspective creators, the concept of the Naruto Franchise is ©opyright of Masashi Kishimoto. The Naruto: Clan Wars is ©opyright of the creator and founders Eversoris, Psychosis & Taiga. Non-Canon items that are created here are not to be tampered with unless you have users permission, all items from Masashi Kishimoto's series Naruto Series may not be claimed as original works.
Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Tool

Share | 
 

 WHO WOULD WIN?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Who is better?
Hidan
40%
 40% [ 4 ]
Kakuzu
60%
 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10
 

AuthorMessage
Volcri

avatar

Elements : Fire

PostSubject: WHO WOULD WIN?   Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:05 am

So, they are known as the Zombie Combo of the Akatsuki, both having forms of immortality. Though they were a good team, they both were at each other's throats a lot. So I am wondering, who do you think would win? Also, comment which is your favorite, and why below.


Kakuzu Info

Hidan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mashiro

avatar

Elements : Lightning

PostSubject: Re: WHO WOULD WIN?   Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:09 am

I liked Hidan, his immortality makes him the true "zombie". While Kakuzu doesn't have true immortality like Hidan, he's still cool though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
V

avatar

Elements : dfsdf

PostSubject: Re: WHO WOULD WIN?   Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:24 am

In a setting where they already known each other's abilities? Hope Hidan enjoys the pain of gettin his heart ripped out and added to the Treasurer's collection
>.> Doton: Domu loltanks everything in Hidan's offensive arsenal.
>.> Spams huge elemental blasts
>.> Hidan ends up getting fried or vaporized gg

Given Kakuzu's comparable physical reflexes, it's also probable that a mix of partial Domu and Jiongu threads would be sufficient to beat Hidan.


Kakuzu is one if my fav. Characters from the series. Though I think prophet Hidan should have returned as the final villain of the series. As Mecha Hidan.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Han Solo (Meme Edition)

avatar

Elements : Water/Blood Release

PostSubject: Re: WHO WOULD WIN?   Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:43 am

I would like to note that the very STAPLE of Hidan's fighting, his Jashin ritual, would have absolutely no effect on Kakuzu. This is due to the fact that he does not bleed, and thus Hidan cannot ingest his blood and begin the ritual. His lack of bleeding is caused by the effects of the Takigakure Hiden Technique which, if you read Earth Grudge Fear or Kakuzu's page, can't remember which one specifically, says that since his body is like that of a ragdoll he needs no blood and does not bleed, and that like he still has all his organs but no blood.

So yeah, Jashinism is out of the question for the fight. However, you might say, Hidan has his scythe and physical fighting still!

That too would be beat as Kakuzu yes, does have quite impressive physical skill. First of all, he stood up to a goddamned Raikiri and took it like a champ. Second of all, he has that earth spear thing where he could just harden each part of him that has the danger of being hit by Hidan's weapons because, even though they are big and cool, they're just blades.

In the end it would be a question of how long Hidan survives a brutal ass beating from Kakuzu, which, due to the versatility of his elemental attacks and the mobility of his mask structures, I suspect wouldn't be long, as V said, he could just spam things like his Searing Migraine + Pressure Damage combo

_________________
Theme Song:



Battle Theme:



Straight outta Amegakure nigga


Approval Image:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiromasa

avatar

Elements : Earth, Lightning, Magnet, Water, Wind

PostSubject: Re: WHO WOULD WIN?   Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:34 pm

Kakuzu: Almost killed all of the main characters fighting them all at once.
Hidan: Lost to Shikamaru.

_________________
Info:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Han Solo (Meme Edition)

avatar

Elements : Water/Blood Release

PostSubject: Re: WHO WOULD WIN?   Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:04 pm

^Rekt

_________________
Theme Song:



Battle Theme:



Straight outta Amegakure nigga


Approval Image:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryu Yamazaki



Elements : Wind

PostSubject: Re: WHO WOULD WIN?   Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:14 pm

my dick kills both of them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MeiUchiha #BestInTheWorld

avatar

Elements : Wind,Fire

PostSubject: Re: WHO WOULD WIN?   Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:39 pm

Hidan all the way....blood thirst be strong..and I just don't like KakuzuXD

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: WHO WOULD WIN?   Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:11 am

Quote :
I would like to note that the very STAPLE of Hidan's fighting, his Jashin ritual, would have absolutely no effect on Kakuzu. This is due to the fact that he does not bleed, and thus Hidan cannot ingest his blood and begin the ritual.

Think back to the fight. Shikamaru put Kakuzu's blood on Hidan's weapon so it was ingested and he ritual stabbed Kakuzu, thus taking out a heart with friendly fire.

However the fight goes to Kakuzu easily, the strongest thing Hidan has is his rituals with have long prep time, that he would be wrecked before even completing unless there were custom rituals put into play, as they are canonly Kakuzu cannot even be hurt by him and rapes him all day long sadly.
Back to top Go down
Volcri

avatar

Elements : Fire

PostSubject: Re: WHO WOULD WIN?   Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:10 am

Just Josh wrote:
I would like to note that the very STAPLE of Hidan's fighting, his Jashin ritual, would have absolutely no effect on Kakuzu. This is due to the fact that he does not bleed, and thus Hidan cannot ingest his blood and begin the ritual. His lack of bleeding is caused by the effects of the Takigakure Hiden Technique which, if you read Earth Grudge Fear or Kakuzu's page, can't remember which one specifically, says that since his body is like that of a ragdoll he needs no blood and does not bleed, and that like he still has all his organs but no blood.

Viper Uchiha wrote:
Think back to the fight. Shikamaru put Kakuzu's blood on Hidan's weapon so it was ingested and he ritual stabbed Kakuzu, thus taking out a heart with friendly fire.

Viper is correct here... Though the pedia entry for Earth Grudge Fear makes you think it replaces everything, they actually do still have a working circulatory system, it just seems there is different blood types for the different hearts.

Exactly how that would work, and why they wouldnt just mix into one big blood type, or how Kakuzu's blood wouldnt just override their blood type, or the opposite (sometimes a donor organ HAS actually done this, though it is rare) is unsure or unclear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
.Temp

avatar

Elements : Fire

PostSubject: Re: WHO WOULD WIN?   Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:44 am

V wrote:
In a setting where they already known each other's abilities? Hope Hidan enjoys the pain of gettin his heart ripped out and added to the Treasurer's collection
>.> Doton: Domu loltanks everything in Hidan's offensive arsenal.
>.> Spams huge elemental blasts
>.> Hidan ends up getting fried or vaporized gg

Given Kakuzu's comparable physical reflexes, it's also probable that a mix of partial Domu and Jiongu threads would be sufficient to beat Hidan.


Kakuzu is one if my fav. Characters from the series. Though I think prophet Hidan should have returned as the final villain of the series. As Mecha Hidan.

Just Josh wrote:
I would like to note that the very STAPLE of Hidan's fighting, his Jashin ritual, would have absolutely no effect on Kakuzu. This is due to the fact that he does not bleed, and thus Hidan cannot ingest his blood and begin the ritual. His lack of bleeding is caused by the effects of the Takigakure Hiden Technique which, if you read Earth Grudge Fear or Kakuzu's page, can't remember which one specifically, says that since his body is like that of a ragdoll he needs no blood and does not bleed, and that like he still has all his organs but no blood.

So yeah, Jashinism is out of the question for the fight. However, you might say, Hidan has his scythe and physical fighting still!

That too would be beat as Kakuzu yes, does have quite impressive physical skill. First of all, he stood up to a goddamned Raikiri and took it like a champ. Second of all, he has that earth spear thing where he could just harden each part of him that has the danger of being hit by Hidan's weapons because, even though they are big and cool, they're just blades.

In the end it would be a question of how long Hidan survives a brutal ass beating from Kakuzu, which, due to the versatility of his elemental attacks and the mobility of his mask structures, I suspect wouldn't be long, as V said, he could just spam things like his Searing Migraine + Pressure Damage combo

Hidan is immune to the elemental blasts of Kakuzu, as shown when Kakuzu fired a blast through him to Kakashi. Wud you like a scan? Hidan has a higher taijutsu databook stat and his speed is only a tiny bit lower because of his weapon. Just Josh already been pointed out as wrong, as canon clearly shows dat Hidan took out a heart of Kakuzu cuz he had some of his blood. So, the battle comes down to seeing how long Kakuzu will be in his little cocoon. Considering Hidan might have infinite stamina, dar's a good chance Kakuzu gon die.

I like Hidan moor because he's in Infinite Tsukuyomi right nao receiving nutrients to stay alive. Thus, his natural healing factor might kick in, or he'll have his body healed by turning into a Zetsu partially. Thus, Hidan4finalvillainkthxbai.

_________________
Spoiler:
 

Quote :
[00:34:06] @ Lord Amen : You are aware, Sound is the most OP thing on naruto correct?
[00:34:18] @ Lord Amen : You can't block sound.
[00:34:17] @ Eversoris : Its not the most OP but top three

http://s6.postimg.org/kn9jrimbl/Chapter_213_page_10.png
Silly fellow thinks sound can only be countered by space, too. Ignoring genin speed, there's so many counters. I suggest not stealing the techniques of another guy for 1+ year and instead try to improve yourself along with those techniques instead of copy pasting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
V

avatar

Elements : dfsdf

PostSubject: Re: WHO WOULD WIN?   Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:19 pm

Quote :
Hidan is immune to the elemental blasts of Kakuzu, as shown when Kakuzu fired a blast through him to Kakashi. Wud you like a scan?
The scan is not necessary, because I already factored him tanking Fuuton: Atsugai from behind him when I made mai my post. Hence why I said that Kakuzu can spam. Yes it's an impressive feat that he took the Atsugai once, but his body will definitely be worn out if it is used consecutively, regardless of his immortality + durability advantage. There are also two other attacks that he is unlikely to withstand given their elemental natures. Zukkoku carries the heat necessary to severely burn him and Gian will definitely get into his nervous system and paralyze his movements, as well as the electrical burns that would be dealt. Therefore, it's not quite right to say that he is "immune" to Kakuzu's elemental blasts. He's durable enough to tank Fuuton: Atsugai unscatched, but certainly nothing implies that his body is immune to such things. Supporting that will be the fact that Hidan was only used as a decoy in the Atsugai attack, as both Kakuzu and Hidan coordinated earlier that they would do "the usual", meaning they've been preparing the tactic numerous times now, and further cemented when Hidan mentions Kakashi was the first one to survive it. It's possible that the Atsugai is the only blast in Kakuzu's arsenal that he can no-sell without any additional problems, hence they're able to use the same tactic in battles.

Combine Zukkoku and Atsugai into your devastating firestorm, and that's something well above Hidan's durability grade - guy is going to get vaporized regardless of immortality. Or just consecutively fire whatever blast from whatever mask until Hidan's body is in a worse state than it ish nowz. Either way, Hidan's not going to be tanking any comboes.


Quote :
Hidan has a higher taijutsu databook stat and his speed is only a tiny bit lower because of his weapon. Just Josh already been pointed out as wrong, as canon clearly shows dat Hidan took out a heart of Kakuzu cuz he had some of his blood. So, the battle comes down to seeing how long Kakuzu will be in his little cocoon. Considering Hidan might have infinite stamina, dar's a good chance Kakuzu gon die.
Even if the elemental blasts don't work, the Jiongu threads certainly still do. Considering how Kakuzu is faster and has masses of his threads that can be applied over distances, Hidan will be easily overwhelmed and get entangled regardless of his agility. Wouldn't even be hard for kakuzu to take out his internal organs after that. He'll still be immortal, but he's gonna be immobile.

Da only way hidan can win is if kakuzu is restricted to doton: domu and taijutsu onlyz. then he facked.


Quote :
I like Hidan moor because he's in Infinite Tsukuyomi right nao receiving nutrients to stay alive.
Did the light reach him?

Quote :
Thus, Hidan4finalvillainkthxbai.
If only, if only....

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
.Temp

avatar

Elements : Fire

PostSubject: Re: WHO WOULD WIN?   Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:13 pm

V wrote:
Quote :
Hidan is immune to the elemental blasts of Kakuzu, as shown when Kakuzu fired a blast through him to Kakashi. Wud you like a scan?
The scan is not necessary, because I already factored him tanking Fuuton: Atsugai from behind him when I made mai my post. Hence why I said that Kakuzu can spam. Yes it's an impressive feat that he took the Atsugai once, but his body will definitely be worn out if it is used consecutively, regardless of his immortality + durability advantage.
Sure you factored that in. Suuuuure. Sure you don't need a scan. Suuuuure. Lemme give you one anyway. How about you gimme a scan indicating he'll get "worn out" by multiple blasts when the first one didn't even affect him one bit? You realize their strategy is specifically to spam that on Hidan's body, so it'd be a bit disadvantageous to make it their strategy that they do...All the time...If he gets worn out. http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/334/10 "Let's do the usual". And then, the next few pages even Kakashi gets hit by it and is seen alive. Later, you see Kakashi still running around fine so...Derp. Hidan didn't have a scratch on him in comparison. Considering Hidan also fought the 2-tails who uses fire and he needs to fight bijuu...Well, I'd say he's immune to blasts.

There are also two other attacks that he is unlikely to withstand given their elemental natures. Zukkoku carries the heat necessary to severely burn him
Asuma's technique was the same rank. Dat didn't hurt him permanently as he healed a day later/still fought, he got hit directly, it's more concentrated, etc. Hidan is also faster than those masks. Also, Asuma had a maimed arm while Hidan didn't. Theeeen, there's also the fact that Hidan and his limbs survived getting blown to pieces by Shikamaru.

and Gian will definitely get into his nervous system and paralyze his movements, as well as the electrical burns that would be dealt.
Nervous system? You can't be serious. I mean come on. Think back a little. Hidan survived on a severed head and he's had numerous bones/muscles severed, but he can still move without them. The lightning technique is the same rank as the wind one. It's not doing anything. Kakashi was also dodging deh lightning if I remember correctly. Kakuzu couldn't hit Kakashi by himself, so he needed Hidan to distract him, and he was targeting the kids. Hidan kept up with Kakashi. Derp derp.

Therefore, it's not quite right to say that he is "immune" to Kakuzu's elemental blasts. He's durable enough to tank Fuuton: Atsugai unscatched, but certainly nothing implies that his body is immune to such things. Supporting that will be the fact that Hidan was only used as a decoy in the Atsugai attack, as both Kakuzu and Hidan coordinated earlier that they would do "the usual", meaning they've been preparing the tactic numerous times now, and further cemented when Hidan mentions Kakashi was the first one to survive it. It's possible that the Atsugai is the only blast in Kakuzu's arsenal that he can no-sell without any additional problems, hence they're able to use the same tactic in battles.
Dey are the same rank and the techniques were used on the fodder speed trio. Kakashi was dodging all dayz.

Combine Zukkoku and Atsugai into your devastating firestorm, and that's something well above Hidan's durability grade - guy is going to get vaporized regardless of immortality. Or just consecutively fire whatever blast from whatever mask until Hidan's body is in a worse state than it ish nowz. Either way, Hidan's not going to be tanking any comboes.
Hidan didn't get vaporized by hundreds of explosive tags concentrated on his body. Deh only reason he lost his head anyway is because it was weakened with the threads of Hidan. So, he's not going to melt. Seeing how the combination technique isn't explosive, he's not going to be blown to pieces either. Lul, even the trio were dodging the attacks of Kakuzu and Kakashi had the time to try to counter the technique. He said it wouldn't stop, but it did. Den, dar's also the fact that vaporization doesn't exist in Naruto cuz it's a shonen...

Quote :
Hidan has a higher taijutsu databook stat and his speed is only a tiny bit lower because of his weapon. Just Josh already been pointed out as wrong, as canon clearly shows dat Hidan took out a heart of Kakuzu cuz he had some of his blood. So, the battle comes down to seeing how long Kakuzu will be in his little cocoon. Considering Hidan might have infinite stamina, dar's a good chance Kakuzu gon die.

Even if the elemental blasts don't work, the Jiongu threads certainly still do. Considering how Kakuzu is faster and has masses of his threads that can be applied over distances, Hidan will be easily overwhelmed and get entangled regardless of his agility. Wouldn't even be hard for kakuzu to take out his internal organs after that. He'll still be immortal, but he's gonna be immobile.
But...Again, he's not faster. Hidan's only slower cuz of his scythe. The threads won't catch Hidan as he can keep up with Kakashi. Hidan is also rated higher in taijutsu. Pretty sure Kakuzu has less threads without masks, too.

Da only way hidan can win is if kakuzu is restricted to doton: domu and taijutsu onlyz. then he facked.
In deh game that Kishimoto made designs for, I believez Kakuzu needed help to beat Hidan technically. Trululululul.

Quote :
I like Hidan moor because he's in Infinite Tsukuyomi right nao receiving nutrients to stay alive.
Did the light reach him?
Does that matter to youz? Cuz it's not like the light can go through houses and such. Or, do you think dat if people avoid the light by going underground they dun get caught?
Quote :
Thus, Hidan4finalvillainkthxbai.
If only, if only....
Stfu, somebody's going to bring Kaguya's blood to him and she'll be solo'd.

_________________
Spoiler:
 

Quote :
[00:34:06] @ Lord Amen : You are aware, Sound is the most OP thing on naruto correct?
[00:34:18] @ Lord Amen : You can't block sound.
[00:34:17] @ Eversoris : Its not the most OP but top three

http://s6.postimg.org/kn9jrimbl/Chapter_213_page_10.png
Silly fellow thinks sound can only be countered by space, too. Ignoring genin speed, there's so many counters. I suggest not stealing the techniques of another guy for 1+ year and instead try to improve yourself along with those techniques instead of copy pasting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
V

avatar

Elements : dfsdf

PostSubject: Re: WHO WOULD WIN?   Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:48 pm

Quote :
Sure you factored that in. Suuuuure. Sure you don't need a scan. Suuuuure. Lemme give you one anyway. How about you gimme a scan indicating he'll get "worn out" by multiple blasts when the first one didn't even affect him one bit?
Tanking one thing =/= tanking multiple stacks of the same thing. This is basic damage accumulation to durability. Why must I require a scan to prove that eventually attacks will stack damage to his body? He's not a tank that can withstand the same thing over and over again consecutively lol. It's basic logic, and nothing implies that Hidan can foreverz take 1000 Atsugaiz without his body eventually getting ripped apartz. His body is suspectible to damage like everybody else.


Quote :
You realize their strategy is specifically to spam that on Hidan's body, so it'd be a bit disadvantageous to make it their strategy that they do...All the time...If he gets worn out. http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/334/10 "Let's do the usual". And then, the next few pages even Kakashi gets hit by it and is seen alive. Later, you see Kakashi still running around fine so...Derp. Hidan didn't have a scratch on him in comparison. Considering Hidan also fought the 2-tails who uses fire and he needs to fight bijuu...Well, I'd say he's immune to blasts.
Their strategy does not involve spamming at all. It is largely a one-trick kind of a thing, hence why they never employed the same distraction + kamikaze tactic ever since Kakashi survived it. Their strategy is to use Hidan as a distraction while one of Kakuzu's masks fires something from behind. Hidan being immortal and durable will tank it. The enemy on the other hand won't. That does not mean that ALL of Kakuzu's jutsus would be no-sold by Hidan, or that it will continuously be no-sold by him. There's a reason why Hidan referred it as "the usual" - cause it usually works. Once it doesn't, Hidan can't get thru the same ordeal again, precisely because his body is going to get worn out from damage accumulation and fall apart.

There's nothing indicating that Kakashi got hit by it. If he did, he'd surely be dead by now. It's been stated that he saw it coming with his Sharingan. With his speed, it wouldn't be too hard for Kakashi to aim-dodge the attack or use some jutsu to counter or escape.

Hidan fighting the Nibi off-panel has no correlation whatsoever with him being immune to fire blasts.... especially since he has Kakuzu to help him. Is this not the same Hidan who got burned by Asuma's Ash jutsu? I fail to see how he'd be able to be "immune" to Kakuzu's Zukkoku or the Nibi's Fireballs - both of which are clearly more devastating than the Ash that burned Hidan. It's not like you need the durability to take any of a Jinchuriki's attacks to be able to defeat them lol.


Quote :
Asuma's technique was the same rank. Dat didn't hurt him permanently as he healed a day later/still fought, he got hit directly, it's more concentrated, etc. Hidan is also faster than those masks. Also, Asuma had a maimed arm while Hidan didn't. Theeeen, there's also the fact that Hidan and his limbs survived getting blown to pieces by Shikamaru.
His Ash jutsu may be the same rank, but it wasn't as powerful. Kakuzu's Zukkoku has been portrayed to have more firepower to it, and juxaposition with the other two elemental techniques also support that. Course it's going to be relatively easy to hit Hidan with that at close range.

Well I don't remember the footspeed of the masks, but even if he's faster, he's still not getting close enough to tag them without getting blasted and pushed away. These are the SAME masks that will able to literally charge AND fire their respective jutsus at Naruto's Kage Bunshins as they were running at him from a few meters away. Same Naruto who has the same 3.5 speed rating as Hidan, and his clones would be nonetheless slower. Why would you assume Hidan's arm wasn't maimed? The Jashinist jutsu reflects damage, not attacks. Hidan has to be damaged first, for that to be reflected upon its victim no? Of course Hidan was damaged. We just didn't see shit cause his body color changed and covered it all up, not to mention having the endurance to ignore the pain from burns. Not like it'd help him if Zukkoku is spammed at his face. Him surviving a bunch of generic explosions is to be expected of his immortality...

Quote :
Nervous system? You can't be serious. I mean come on. Think back a little. Hidan survived on a severed head and he's had numerous bones/muscles severed, but he can still move without them. The lightning technique is the same rank as the wind one. It's not doing anything. Kakashi was also dodging deh lightning if I remember correctly. Kakuzu couldn't hit Kakashi by himself, so he needed Hidan to distract him, and he was targeting the kids. Hidan kept up with Kakashi. Derp derp.
He can move them.... cause he's not electrocuted. Physical endurance =/= Physiological resistance. Him being able to survive stabbings and cuts all around has nothing to do with him being able to resist electrical damage to his nerves - which will block his movements. His nerves aren't directly, electrically messed up. Him moving his eyes and mouth while beheaded doesn't mean he can move his limbs as he likes when a Chidori Nagashi runs through his nervous system. He's going to be paralyzed no different from most people. It's just his immortality taking magical effect. All of this is indicative of immortal-induced endurance, solely.

As I've said, just by being of a different elemental nature gives the Gian more of an advantage in terms of its effectiveness against Hidan. One can specifically paralyze him. The other can't. I also want to point out that rank does not reflect power or amount of chakra put into it as it is so in Naruto RPGs. I do believe it has something more to do with difficulty or complexity in the Narutoverse. This is further supported by the databook, where in a page outlining the relationship between elements, it is mentioned between techniques of the same element - attacks with more chakra put into it will overpower the other. In that page, it shows Gian vs Raikiri, showing that Gian is EQUAL to Raikiri in power. Despite the latter being S-rank, and the former B-rank. This shouldn't be a surprise, as if you wander around naruto wiki, there are jutsus that state the power can be adjusted due to the chakra kneaded into it. Off the top of my head, these technique would be Great Fireball and Hidden Mist. And it's relevant seeing as how Kakashi was about to impale Hidan with Raikiri, and Gian being the superior technique will no doubt do the same - along with the damage to the nervous system.

Kakashi didn't dodge the lightning - he just intercepted it. Doesn't mean he moves as fast as it, seeing as the Gian came from a distance. Kakuzu is capable of hitting Kakashi by himself.... he did it twice in fact, and could have killed him the third time if his life wasn't saved by Naruto and Yamato. But w/e. Hidan never really did keep up with Kakashi. He was attacking him, and kakashi was either blocking him or consistently evading his attacks by backing away. Unless you think that running backwards equals to the same speed as running forwards? Kakashi and Kakuzu are canonically faster than Hidan by databook ratings. and Kakuzu's burst speed is faster than Hidan's, seeing as how Kakuzu blatantly speedblitzed Asuma who was looking at the two, while the same Hidan afterwards couldn't. And I actually see Hidan trying to tank these attacks head-on rather than dodging them given his personality. All the more helpful for Kakuzu, hm?

Quote :
Dey are the same rank and the techniques were used on the fodder speed trio. Kakashi was dodging all dayz.
Rankz no equal powerz. And even if they do, they're different attacks which will have different additional effects on Hidan. Kakashi dodging the attacks does not mean Hidan will given how he's slower (slowest member of Akatsuki if i remember) and is more likely to try to tank. Not like Hidan or kakashi would have consecutively dodged a spammed barrage of elemental attacks all nightz longz. Especially if their AoE is greater than their speed-stamina. The only technique the speed trio dodged was Zukkoku, which is nothing noteworthy seeing as how it was launched from a distance instead of close-range. Shit becomes easier to react to/dodge given lengthened distance. no?

Quote :
Hidan didn't get vaporized by hundreds of explosive tags concentrated on his body. Deh only reason he lost his head anyway is because it was weakened with the threads of Hidan. So, he's not going to melt. Seeing how the combination technique isn't explosive, he's not going to be blown to pieces either. Lul, even the trio were dodging the attacks of Kakuzu and Kakashi had the time to try to counter the technique. He said it wouldn't stop, but it did. Den, dar's also the fact that vaporization doesn't exist in Naruto cuz it's a shonen...
Implying that a bunch of generic explosive tags are comparable to two B-rank high-ass AoE attacks elementally fused together in firepower? Both of which can individually devastate battlefields? I don't see how Hidan isn't going to melt, seeing as he doesn't even have burning resistance. Given sufficient heat and power... course temperature is going to fuck with his body. Also, the technique actually is explosive in nature, or at least Zukkoku is as it's stated in the databook page I linked. The fireball literally explodes into a "raging firestorm" and burns everything out. That same fireball is going to get amplified by Fuuton.

The only attack the trio dodged was Kakuzu's Zukkoku, and that can be easily done given the distance (which Hidan lol'ed at Shikamaru for trying to cross it) between the two of them. Hell, perhaps even Konohamaru could do it. The trio were going to get blitzed by Gian... until Kakashi saved their lives.

What are you talking about? Vaporization exists in naruto. Just look at the Bijuudamas and Deidara. Well, just because peeps don't get vaporized doesn't mean it doesn't exist in Narutoverse. Just that it's never happened lol.


Quote :
But...Again, he's not faster. Hidan's only slower cuz of his scythe. The threads won't catch Hidan as he can keep up with Kakashi. Hidan is also rated higher in taijutsu. Pretty sure Kakuzu has less threads without masks, too.
But.... he is. Feats and databook numbers support it. Feat being him blitzing Asuma, whereas Hidan couldn't do the same. By his own statement, he's even the slowest member of Akatsuki. He's not only slow in terms of attack speed. He IS slower than Kakuzu. Nor did he keep up with Kakashi in footspeed. If you mean he rushed at Kakashi and then spammed his scythe at him by keeping up with him then yeah. Not that it indicates concrete about his speed. But Kakashi easily blocked/dodged all of said attacks. Unless they were moving alongside or towards each other at seemingly equal pacing, or if Kakashi ran at him and Hidan was able to do the same thing, then yeah - Hidan legit kept up with kakashi and is in the same speed ballpark as him. But no scan supports that, and databook also contradicts your argument.

What does Hidan being rated higher in Taijutsu mean? Sure, he has superior durability, endurance and physical power. Still can't break through Kakuzu's Doton. And it's still not useful against a whole mass of threads that kept Kakashi, Yamato, Naruto, Choji, and Ino at bay. The threads literally tagged everyone it was launched at. No one was able to dodge it. Not Kakashi or Naruto. So Hidan keeping up with Kakashi doesn't mean a thing when it comes to dodging a bunch of threads. I certainly don't see Hidan being able to outrun or cut away the threads that Kakuzu can encircle him with. Hidan isn't going to swing his scythe more than once before hundreds of them coming from multiple directions tag him. These threads which specifically can enter a person's body will do the same to Hidan. His body may be tough, but it's not hard. Not too hard for Kakuzu to dismember him. Or bind him up, take his scythe, and cut his head off with it.


Quote :
In deh game that Kishimoto made designs for, I believez Kakuzu needed help to beat Hidan technically. Trululululul.
Okayz.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Volcri

avatar

Elements : Fire

PostSubject: Re: WHO WOULD WIN?   Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:10 am

TOPIC CLOSED!

Who is better?
Hidan 40% [ 4 ]
Kakuzu 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

KAKUZU WON
Back to top Go down
View user profile
.Temp

avatar

Elements : Fire

PostSubject: Re: WHO WOULD WIN?   Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:38 am

V wrote:
Quote :
Sure you factored that in. Suuuuure. Sure you don't need a scan. Suuuuure. Lemme give you one anyway. How about you gimme a scan indicating he'll get "worn out" by multiple blasts when the first one didn't even affect him one bit?
Tanking one thing =/= tanking multiple stacks of the same thing. This is basic damage accumulation to durability. Why must I require a scan to prove that eventually attacks will stack damage to his body? He's not a tank that can withstand the same thing over and over again consecutively lol. It's basic logic, and nothing implies that Hidan can foreverz take 1000 Atsugaiz without his body eventually getting ripped apartz. His body is suspectible to damage like everybody else.
So if I'm following you correctly, you're saying if a person is hit by something that didn't affect them in any way a thousand times it'll somehow affect them magically someday. 2funneh4me.

Quote :
You realize their strategy is specifically to spam that on Hidan's body, so it'd be a bit disadvantageous to make it their strategy that they do...All the time...If he gets worn out. http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/334/10 "Let's do the usual". And then, the next few pages even Kakashi gets hit by it and is seen alive. Later, you see Kakashi still running around fine so...Derp. Hidan didn't have a scratch on him in comparison. Considering Hidan also fought the 2-tails who uses fire and he needs to fight bijuu...Well, I'd say he's immune to blasts.
Their strategy does not involve spamming at all. It is largely a one-trick kind of a thing, hence why they never employed the same distraction + kamikaze tactic ever since Kakashi survived it. Their strategy is to use Hidan as a distraction while one of Kakuzu's masks fires something from behind. Hidan being immortal and durable will tank it. The enemy on the other hand won't. That does not mean that ALL of Kakuzu's jutsus would be no-sold by Hidan, or that it will continuously be no-sold by him. There's a reason why Hidan referred it as "the usual" - cause it usually works. Once it doesn't, Hidan can't get thru the same ordeal again, precisely because his body is going to get worn out from damage accumulation and fall apart.

There's nothing indicating that Kakashi got hit by it. If he did, he'd surely be dead by now. It's been stated that he saw it coming with his Sharingan. With his speed, it wouldn't be too hard for Kakashi to aim-dodge the attack or use some jutsu to counter or escape.

Nothing indicating? MAAAAAN. Where do you think his clothes went? Can't even take dis cereal. Hidan and Kakuzu would have pursued Kakashi if he made an obvious counter. He got hit and it didn't even hurt him dat much. Again, your logic that an invulnerable fellow will eventually get penetrated by a bullet is silleh as fuck.

Hidan fighting the Nibi off-panel has no correlation whatsoever with him being immune to fire blasts.... especially since he has Kakuzu to help him. Is this not the same Hidan who got burned by Asuma's Ash jutsu? I fail to see how he'd be able to be "immune" to Kakuzu's Zukkoku or the Nibi's Fireballs - both of which are clearly more devastating than the Ash that burned Hidan. It's not like you need the durability to take any of a Jinchuriki's attacks to be able to defeat them lol.

How is Zukkoku clearly moor devastating again? Pls inform me how. Pls take note Hidan got hit directly by Asuma's jutsu, wasn't affected in terms of moving about, recovered from skin wounds in a day, Zukkoku has a larger range for less concentrated power, and would be dodged. Pls take note that it's a bit silly to say Hidan didn't get hit by Niibi and Kakuzu solo'd it. Pls take note Ino-Shika-Cho dodged Zukkoku and Zukkoku only took down rotten trees.


Quote :
Asuma's technique was the same rank. Dat didn't hurt him permanently as he healed a day later/still fought, he got hit directly, it's more concentrated, etc. Hidan is also faster than those masks. Also, Asuma had a maimed arm while Hidan didn't. Theeeen, there's also the fact that Hidan and his limbs survived getting blown to pieces by Shikamaru.
His Ash jutsu may be the same rank, but it wasn't as powerful. Kakuzu's Zukkoku has been portrayed to have more firepower to it, and juxaposition with the other two elemental techniques also support that. Course it's going to be relatively easy to hit Hidan with that at close range.

Where's it portrayed? Pls show me. Pls show me who it's hit and how Kakuzu's going to get out of the way himself.

Well I don't remember the footspeed of the masks, but even if he's faster, he's still not getting close enough to tag them without getting blasted and pushed away.

Why's that? The masks only hit a character once in the manga and it was that surprise attack with Hidan. Why would Hidan target the masks instead of Kakuzu? How's Kakuzu getting out of the way of his own attacks?

These are the SAME masks that will able to literally charge AND fire their respective jutsus at Naruto's Kage Bunshins as they were running at him from a few meters away. Same Naruto who has the same 3.5 speed rating as Hidan, and his clones would be nonetheless slower. Why would you assume Hidan's arm wasn't maimed? The Jashinist jutsu reflects damage, not attacks. Hidan has to be damaged first, for that to be reflected upon its victim no? Of course Hidan was damaged. We just didn't see shit cause his body color changed and covered it all up, not to mention having the endurance to ignore the pain from burns. Not like it'd help him if Zukkoku is spammed at his face. Him surviving a bunch of generic explosions is to be expected of his immortality...

Naruto was exhausted, Naruto's databook speed can depend on Kyuubi, Hidan has 4.5 taijutsu rating, Hidan's speed reflects him slowed down with his scythe, Kage Bunshins were decoys, Hidan's arm wasn't maimed. Pls give scan and proof instead of saying "of course of course lemme just guess".

Quote :
Nervous system? You can't be serious. I mean come on. Think back a little. Hidan survived on a severed head and he's had numerous bones/muscles severed, but he can still move without them. The lightning technique is the same rank as the wind one. It's not doing anything. Kakashi was also dodging deh lightning if I remember correctly. Kakuzu couldn't hit Kakashi by himself, so he needed Hidan to distract him, and he was targeting the kids. Hidan kept up with Kakashi. Derp derp.

He can move them.... cause he's not electrocuted. Physical endurance =/= Physiological resistance. Him being able to survive stabbings and cuts all around has nothing to do with him being able to resist electrical damage to his nerves - which will block his movements. His nerves aren't directly, electrically messed up. Him moving his eyes and mouth while beheaded doesn't mean he can move his limbs as he likes when a Chidori Nagashi runs through his nervous system. He's going to be paralyzed no different from most people. It's just his immortality taking magical effect. All of this is indicative of immortal-induced endurance, solely.

Um, the guy had many of his muscles and tendons pierced by Shikamaru, but he could still move them. Um, the guy's head with the um...Brain...Got sewed back on and he could move his body again. Muscles being messed up = should block your movements. Um...With his durability level, sparks aren't getting to his nervous system. Um, the technique you're trying to say paralyzes doesn't have any feat of doing so. Um...I know the whole "lol lightning jutsu paralyze uselessly" is a popular beginner's tactic, but dis isn't RPing. Den, there's also the fact that the jutsu you're talking about hasn't hit a single person in canon...

As I've said, just by being of a different elemental nature gives the Gian more of an advantage in terms of its effectiveness against Hidan. One can specifically paralyze him. The other can't. I also want to point out that rank does not reflect power or amount of chakra put into it as it is so in Naruto RPGs. I do believe it has something more to do with difficulty or complexity in the Narutoverse. This is further supported by the databook, where in a page outlining the relationship between elements, it is mentioned between techniques of the same element - attacks with more chakra put into it will overpower the other. In that page, it shows Gian vs Raikiri, showing that Gian is EQUAL to Raikiri in power. Despite the latter being S-rank, and the former B-rank. This shouldn't be a surprise, as if you wander around naruto wiki, there are jutsus that state the power can be adjusted due to the chakra kneaded into it. Off the top of my head, these technique would be Great Fireball and Hidden Mist. And it's relevant seeing as how Kakashi was about to impale Hidan with Raikiri, and Gian being the superior technique will no doubt do the same - along with the damage to the nervous system.

Lemmejustplayalong. How's he getting hit by Gian? When did I mention rank reflects power? I didn't. You went on a little rant thinking you know some generic special fact. Lemmeplayalongagain. How's a hole in Hidan going to stop him pretending he doesn't tank it and dodge it?

Kakashi didn't dodge the lightning - he just intercepted it.

 monkey Dis is basically saying "ya he has even more time to dodge it then".

Doesn't mean he moves as fast as it, seeing as the Gian came from a distance. Kakuzu is capable of hitting Kakashi by himself.... he did it twice in fact, and could have killed him the third time if his life wasn't saved by Naruto and Yamato.
Le chakra problems and Kakashi jumped in the way of a Gian.

But w/e. Hidan never really did keep up with Kakashi. He was attacking him, and kakashi was either blocking him or consistently evading his attacks by backing away. Unless you think that running backwards equals to the same speed as running forwards? Kakashi and Kakuzu are canonically faster than Hidan by databook ratings. and Kakuzu's burst speed is faster than Hidan's, seeing as how Kakuzu blatantly speedblitzed Asuma who was looking at the two, while the same Hidan afterwards couldn't. And I actually see Hidan trying to tank these attacks head-on rather than dodging them given his personality. All the more helpful for Kakuzu, hm?
Wut? Don't grasp for straws. Asuma didn't seem to be looking at them, he was in thought so it was a surprise attack, he was on more guard with Hidan, and Hidan just got his body back. Hidan tank what attacks? And why we would he, specifically? Kakuzu isn't fodder like those other fellows. My god, lmao.

Quote :
Dey are the same rank and the techniques were used on the fodder speed trio. Kakashi was dodging all dayz.

Rankz no equal powerz. And even if they do, they're different attacks which will have different additional effects on Hidan. Kakashi dodging the attacks does not mean Hidan will given how he's slower (slowest member of Akatsuki if i remember) and is more likely to try to tank. Not like Hidan or kakashi would have consecutively dodged a spammed barrage of elemental attacks all nightz longz. Especially if their AoE is greater than their speed-stamina. The only technique the speed trio dodged was Zukkoku, which is nothing noteworthy seeing as how it was launched from a distance instead of close-range. Shit becomes easier to react to/dodge given lengthened distance. no?

Rank is a gud comparison considering your jutsu has no feats. Already explained why he's the slowest member, how he keeps up with Kakashi, and...Why would he be more likely to tank...? Just wut? If Hidan and Kakashi couldn't consecutively dodge, Kakashi would have been caught. If Kakuzu could spam, he would. AoE makes the techniques weaker and Hidan has been shown tanking stronger hits. If the masks attack at close-range, which they can't because they're too slow, they'll hit Kakuzu himself. Hur dur.

Quote :
Hidan didn't get vaporized by hundreds of explosive tags concentrated on his body. Deh only reason he lost his head anyway is because it was weakened with the threads of Hidan. So, he's not going to melt. Seeing how the combination technique isn't explosive, he's not going to be blown to pieces either. Lul, even the trio were dodging the attacks of Kakuzu and Kakashi had the time to try to counter the technique. He said it wouldn't stop, but it did. Den, dar's also the fact that vaporization doesn't exist in Naruto cuz it's a shonen...

Implying that a bunch of generic explosive tags are comparable to two B-rank high-ass AoE attacks elementally fused together in firepower? Both of which can individually devastate battlefields? I don't see how Hidan isn't going to melt, seeing as he doesn't even have burning resistance. Given sufficient heat and power... course temperature is going to fuck with his body. Also, the technique actually is explosive in nature, or at least Zukkoku is as it's stated in the databook page I linked. The fireball literally explodes into a "raging firestorm" and burns everything out. That same fireball is going to get amplified by Fuuton.

Um, a bunch of generic explosive tags? You mean hundreds that are strapped directly to the body? Devastate battlefields...Moor liek devastate Kakuzu himself. Hidan has burning resistance as he's survived shitloads of explosions. Your databook page is irrelevant when we've been shown the actual shittyness of Zukkoku.

The only attack the trio dodged was Kakuzu's Zukkoku, and that can be easily done given the distance (which Hidan lol'ed at Shikamaru for trying to cross it) between the two of them. Hell, perhaps even Konohamaru could do it. The trio were going to get blitzed by Gian... until Kakashi saved their lives.

Uh huh...And who's as fast as Kakashi?

What are you talking about? Vaporization exists in naruto. Just look at the Bijuudamas and Deidara. Well, just because peeps don't get vaporized doesn't mean it doesn't exist in Narutoverse. Just that it's never happened lol.

Dat technique is too weeeeeeak and you avoided a bunch of other points.

Quote :
But...Again, he's not faster. Hidan's only slower cuz of his scythe. The threads won't catch Hidan as he can keep up with Kakashi. Hidan is also rated higher in taijutsu. Pretty sure Kakuzu has less threads without masks, too.

But.... he is. Feats and databook numbers support it. Feat being him blitzing Asuma, whereas Hidan couldn't do the same. By his own statement, he's even the slowest member of Akatsuki. He's not only slow in terms of attack speed. He IS slower than Kakuzu. Nor did he keep up with Kakashi in footspeed. If you mean he rushed at Kakashi and then spammed his scythe at him by keeping up with him then yeah. Not that it indicates concrete about his speed. But Kakashi easily blocked/dodged all of said attacks. Unless they were moving alongside or towards each other at seemingly equal pacing, or if Kakashi ran at him and Hidan was able to do the same thing, then yeah - Hidan legit kept up with kakashi and is in the same speed ballpark as him. But no scan supports that, and databook also contradicts your argument.

What does Hidan being rated higher in Taijutsu mean? Sure, he has superior durability, endurance and physical power. Still can't break through Kakuzu's Doton. And it's still not useful against a whole mass of threads that kept Kakashi, Yamato, Naruto, Choji, and Ino at bay. The threads literally tagged everyone it was launched at. No one was able to dodge it. Not Kakashi or Naruto. So Hidan keeping up with Kakashi doesn't mean a thing when it comes to dodging a bunch of threads. I certainly don't see Hidan being able to outrun or cut away the threads that Kakuzu can encircle him with. Hidan isn't going to swing his scythe more than once before hundreds of them coming from multiple directions tag him. These threads which specifically can enter a person's body will do the same to Hidan. His body may be tough, but it's not hard. Not too hard for Kakuzu to dismember him. Or bind him up, take his scythe, and cut his head off with it.

Kakuzu has lower taijutsu score. Hidan said in canon that his scythe only slows him down. Kakashi kept up with Kakuzu. Your blitz feat is hilariously reaching. Having higher taijutsu score can make you faster, close distance better, etc. Le basic martial arts. Kakuzu won't camp in his shield forever. The threads of Kakuzu haven't hurt anybody and are fodder. Hidan's body structure won't be compromised and Kakuzu would be working against himselfz.

_________________
Spoiler:
 

Quote :
[00:34:06] @ Lord Amen : You are aware, Sound is the most OP thing on naruto correct?
[00:34:18] @ Lord Amen : You can't block sound.
[00:34:17] @ Eversoris : Its not the most OP but top three

http://s6.postimg.org/kn9jrimbl/Chapter_213_page_10.png
Silly fellow thinks sound can only be countered by space, too. Ignoring genin speed, there's so many counters. I suggest not stealing the techniques of another guy for 1+ year and instead try to improve yourself along with those techniques instead of copy pasting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: WHO WOULD WIN?   

Back to top Go down
 
WHO WOULD WIN?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Clan Wars :: Off Topic/Miscellaneous-
Jump to: